There are 206 users in the forums

NAKED PICTURES OF VALROD!

Originally posted by marshniners24:
Originally posted by zillabeast:
Originally posted by marshniners24:
All day^

Oh jees is that like a Megatron sort of thing?

Not really..

All Day on the bench right now lol
Originally posted by crzy:
Originally posted by DaManRathman:
Not sure why so many people are sold on Stafford.

If he was your backup QB, I'd be fine with that. You'd be taking a chance on him taking a step forward as a young QB

But putting all your eggs in the Stafford train is just crazy

I think Stafford, if he can stay healthy, has a chance to be a top ten scoring QB this season. Plus, you can get him for cheap in the drafts and load up on other positions ahead of the pick. Though, taking a chance on him only makes sense if you can get a solid backup in case he does go down, like Freeman or Flacco. Boom or Bust.

Top 10 no way.

I don't think you realize what it takes to be a top 10 fantasy QB. You have to throw for 4000 yards to be a top 10 QB.

Eli Manning who throws for around 4000 yards almost 30 TD's every year, barely sneaks into the top 10. Eli Manning is a below average starter in a 12 team fantasy league.

You think Stafford will outperform Eli Manning?

Stafford will finish around 13th-15th best overall QB if he's LUCKY.

He's the type of backup fantasy QB that you want to give spot starts to. Not rely on as your every week QB. Not in a 12 team league.

He finished 3rd in points by QB in my NFL.com league and 4th in my Yahoo league. Great season.
[ Edited by DaManRathman on Jan 4, 2012 at 1:01 PM ]
Not sure why so many people are sold on Stafford.

If he was your backup QB, I'd be fine with that. You'd be taking a chance on him taking a step forward as a young QB

But putting all your eggs in the Stafford train is just crazy

I think Stafford, if he can stay healthy, has a chance to be a top ten scoring QB this season. Plus, you can get him for cheap in the drafts and load up on other positions ahead of the pick. Though, taking a chance on him only makes sense if you can get a solid backup in case he does go down, like Freeman or Flacco. Boom or Bust.

Top 10 no way.

I don't think you realize what it takes to be a top 10 fantasy QB. You have to throw for 4000 yards to be a top 10 QB.

Eli Manning who throws for around 4000 yards almost 30 TD's every year, barely sneaks into the top 10. Eli Manning is a below average starter in a 12 team fantasy league.

You think Stafford will outperform Eli Manning?

Stafford will finish around 13th-15th best overall QB if he's LUCKY.

He's the type of backup fantasy QB that you want to give spot starts to. Not rely on as your every week QB. Not in a 12 team league.

He finished 3rd in points by QB in my NFL.com league and 4th in my Yahoo league. Great season.

PWNED

anyways I ended up trading him at midseason after picking up Cam early on

lost in the semis though after finishing #1 in the regular season, won 3rd place
bump
Originally posted by YungAce:
fake and gay

fake and not ghey
Share 49ersWebzone