LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 226 users in the forums

How good is my fantasy football team and how should i improve it.

Honest to God dude, the way the last two years have gone in the world of Fantasy Football...there is no good reason not to wait and see how this roster develops. Surprises left and right, twists and turns. Unless one of your players is a legit injury concern right now or sometime late in the preseason, I would not be going crazy for moves anytime soon.
Solid good team, championship
anyone have an idea of sleepers at wide receiver position?
  • krizay
  • Veteran
Originally posted by battletowin:

They're all on your team.
  • jimrat
  • Veteran

Are you not the same guy that started up a yahoo league and you used your yahoo commish powers to cheat to win the league?
Originally posted by jimrat201:
Are you not the same guy that started up a yahoo league and you used your yahoo commish powers to cheat to win the league?

nope, i am pretty new to fantasy sports
  • jrg
  • Veteran
trade addai for a legit WR
  • jimrat
  • Veteran
nope, i am pretty new to fantasy sports

Hmmmm ok
could have swore it was you
should i drop jerome simpson for reggie bush?
  • krizay
  • Veteran
should i drop jerome simpson for reggie bush?

no detroit's defense

In another league i got offered Braylon Edwards for my Sidney Rice, should i accept it?

its standard scoring, h2h 10 teams

my other receivers are Fitzgerald, mike williams (TB), andquan boldin, aj green
I wouldn't mind that team in my 12 team league, but in a 10 team league you will probably face guys with better squads. Like everyone has said, your WRs are weak. And your RB depth isn't good either.

I usually prefer to have 2 dependable high scoring RBs, even if that means my WRs aren't the best. I just think there's only really 4 or WRs that are dependable. Everyone else is streaky. So having points in the bank with CJ, Gore, and Rivers is pretty good. Plus your TE is good.

At this point I'd drop your second D and your second TE (if Finley gets hurt again you'll find fill ins) and get another WR and another RB. I'd try to get boom or bust players that might possibly break out this year. Guys like Emmanual Sanders, Jacoby Ford, Starks, Helu, Rashad Jennings or Hightower (if any of them are left).

With those last spots I like to gamble on sleepers that have some (even if it's slim) chance of turning into fantasy studs. I'd prefer that over a guy you know is going to score 5-10 points, but will probably never go higher. And if you have a few guys like that, then you have better odds of one of them breaking out.

I actually like that you have Addai and Roy Williams on your bench for this reason. There's some chance that those guys could have big years (even though it's been a while). And since you don't need to start them, you can afford to wait and see if that happens.

Not terrible for an auto draft. You just have hope you find some gems for your bench.
In another league i got offered Braylon Edwards for my Sidney Rice, should i accept it?

its standard scoring, h2h 10 teams

my other receivers are Fitzgerald, mike williams (TB), andquan boldin, aj green

Did you not watch the Niners/Saints game?

I wouldn't take any 9ers except Gore and Davis.

Rice will probably suck this year as well, but I think he's a better bet than Braylon. Sad to say...
Share 49ersWebzone