LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 246 users in the forums

Bush and Braylon: worth the gamble?

Reggie Bush and Braylon Edwards were both dropped recently in my 12 team league. I'm wondering if either or both are worth picking up and holding onto for use later in the season.

With Bush, my logic is that decent RBs are super scarce in my league and most of my starters have very late byes. So hopefully he'd be back in time to use as a bye week backup.

With Edwards, I think he might not ever get suspended this year. Or even benched for any serious amount of time. If that's what happens then he's better WR than some of my bench guys (like Jabar Gaffney).

What do you guys think? Are these guys worth roster spots to hold onto for later?
  • krizay
  • Veteran
I for one am a little higher on Bush than many around here. Though he's like the pre-2010 version of Santana Moss. 12 man league and you have trash to throw away plus late byes. Then yes I'd gamble.

As for Braylon, Yes he's talented in real life. Even though he drops balls. But he's on the wrong offense to carry his arse around. But again unless you have trash on the bench to dump I wouldn't bother.
Share 49ersWebzone