Thomas Jones
Ben Roethlisberger
Lee Evans
Heath Miller
Chargers
  • Janitor
  • HOF Food Reviews
B+

Would be an A but your RB could be better, and you have a few worthless players on your bench (Jackson, Rapistberger).
  • krizay
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Janitor:
B+

Would be an A but your RB could be better, and you have a few worthless players on your bench (Jackson, Rapistberger).

Originally posted by krizay:
B+

B+

Don't see why they're worthless. They will play at some point of the season. Aaron Rodgers' bye isn't until week 10. Vincent Jackson is suspended for 3 games possibly more but it was a low risk i took at the later rounds.

I'm agree with your grade though. My runningbacks could be better. I'm hoping Beanie gets to run a lot in a Kurt Warner-less offense.
  • Janitor
  • HOF Food Reviews
Originally posted by taps44:
B+

Don't see why they're worthless. They will play at some point of the season. Aaron Rodgers' bye isn't until week 10. Vincent Jackson is suspended for 3 games possibly more but it was a low risk i took at the later rounds.

I'm agree with your grade though. My runningbacks could be better. I'm hoping Beanie gets to run a lot in a Kurt Warner-less offense.

It's looking less and less likely that Jackson will play at all this season. He says he is more than happy sitting out the season, and SD can't get any trade offers.

Rapistberger is out 4-6, and while Rodgers may not have a bye until 10, I don't think Ben is worth the roster spot when he's not making any points at all for 4-6, and may not be great when he comes back. I would rather drop him for a reliable backup.
QB. Aaron Rodgers
RB. Beanie Wells
RB. Jamaal Charles
RB/WR Ricky Williams
WR. Reggie Wayne
WR. Anquan Boldin
TE. Kellen Winslow
D/ST Packers
K. M. Crosby

Bench
-------
Santonio Holmes
Vincent Jackson
Thomas Jones
Ben Roethlisberger
Lee Evans
Heath Miller
Chargers

I Like the Qb's (9 Big Ben will be back by week 5 and as long as Rodgers is healthy, you wouldn't start Ben anyway) Your Rb's are a bit weak. (seems that you are banking on "hope") WR's - I like your starters and Santonio is a very good 3 but, Vince is a wasted roster spot. Packer D is solid and the Chargers get the Raiders and Chiefs twice each so .......... B-/C+
it worked last year with Chris Johnson Thanks for your replies
  • krizay
  • Veteran
B+

It's looking less and less likely that Jackson will play at all this season. He says he is more than happy sitting out the season, and SD can't get any trade offers.

Rapistberger is out 4-6, and while Rodgers may not have a bye until 10, I don't think Ben is worth the roster spot when he's not making any points at all for 4-6, and may not be great when he comes back. I would rather drop him for a reliable backup.

For a reliable backup who too will not make any points FOR HIM until week 10. To which apparently isn't great him self since he's only dubbed a reliable backup. This is the kind of logic the head of my department and HR used on me to place me on investigative suspension. TWICE!
  • krizay
  • Veteran
Originally posted by erndoogie46:
QB. Aaron Rodgers
RB. Beanie Wells
RB. Jamaal Charles
RB/WR Ricky Williams
WR. Reggie Wayne
WR. Anquan Boldin
TE. Kellen Winslow
D/ST Packers
K. M. Crosby

Bench
-------
Santonio Holmes
Vincent Jackson
Thomas Jones
Ben Roethlisberger
Lee Evans
Heath Miller
Chargers

I Like the Qb's (9 Big Ben will be back by week 5 and as long as Rodgers is healthy, you wouldn't start Ben anyway) Your Rb's are a bit weak. (seems that you are banking on "hope") WR's - I like your starters and Santonio is a very good 3 but, Vince is a wasted roster spot. Packer D is solid and the Chargers get the Raiders and Chiefs twice each so .......... B-/C+

Oh yes, drop a chance to have Vincent Jackson for the playoffs for the likes of Nate Burleson or Josh Morgan.

Share 49ersWebzone