There are 293 users in the forums

WZ Basketball

OH JOY!

another opponent that doesn't set his lineups, it's hard to stay interested in a league if I don't know why I'm doing good: is it because my team is that good? (doubtful) or because half of my opponents don't set their lineups? (most likely)

• jrg
  • Veteran
Originally posted by vrabbit:
OH JOY!

another opponent that doesn't set his lineups, it's hard to stay interested in a league if I don't know why I'm doing good: is it because my team is that good? (doubtful) or because half of my opponents don't set their lineups? (most likely)

Originally posted by jrg:
OH JOY!

Sorry james, just venting, you know I'm an avid fantasy sports dude, just sucks when like 1/4 of the league is not really into it
  • jrg
  • Veteran
OH JOY!

Sorry james, just venting, you know I'm an avid fantasy sports dude, just sucks when like 1/4 of the league is not really into it

my was directed towards the dudes whos not setting their lineup.........................
[ Edited by jrg on Jan 14, 2011 at 11:24 PM ]
OH JOY!

my was directed towards the dudes whos not setting their lineup.........................

I share your .
  • crzy
  • Hall of Fame
Whew. thank god I salvaged a 3-5 loss instead of a 2-7 loss.

I'm still 7th seed.

• jrg
  • Veteran
Originally posted by crzy:
Whew. thank god I salvaged a 3-5 loss instead of a 2-7 loss.

I'm still 7th seed.

Originally posted by LA9erFan:
OH JOY!

I share your .

I'm having a day.

D.Rose 22-12-5
Westbrook: 35-13-13
Maggette: 29-11-5
Carmelo: 33-7-5
Dunleavy: 30-4-5
Deng: 26-8
OH JOY!

I share your .

Apparently I did something that changed my lineup. That's not how it was this morning.

OH JOY!

I share your .

Apparently I did something that changed my lineup. That's not how it was this morning.

that's ok, I forgot to set mine yesterday
  • crzy
  • Hall of Fame
Who are the people in this league who don't set their lineups.
  • 4ML
  • Veteran
Originally posted by crzy:
Who are the people in this league who don't set their lineups.

Sorry guys, I keep forgetting about this league. I put my best players in the line-up and left them there.

I couldn't make it to the draft and hate my team, so I keep forgetting about it or neglecting it. I'll try to keep up.
  • jrg
  • Veteran
Set your lineup Finch!
I forgot to set my lineup on monday and tuesday but its okay because im still winning
Share 49ersWebzone