LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 199 users in the forums

Who NOT to Draft

I'm going to put Steven Jackson on my list. He really helped me last year, but the dude has been beat up for years. No way he plays even 14 games.
Glenn Coffee
Originally posted by valrod33:
Jamal Charles

I don't know what to think about Charles. Thomas Jones and McCluster are going to take away a lot of opportunities for him.
Anthony Dixon

jk I got him in a late round.......
Being completely serious, I would NOT have any NFC West players on my team unless the were Niners.

Id be surprised if the Niner D gives up more than one TD to a NFC West opponent this year.
  • Janitor
  • HOF Food Reviews
Originally posted by theninermaniac:
Being completely serious, I would NOT have any NFC West players on my team unless the were Niners.

Id be surprised if the Niner D gives up more than one TD to a NFC West opponent this year.

I'll put money on that. I love the 49ers, but one TD in 6 games is absurd.
  • Chief
  • Veteran
Originally posted by HowardStern:
It always seems like knowing who to avoid might be just as important as picking the "right" player, especially in the premium rounds.

For example, I don't see picking Michael Turner in the Top-10 being a good idea. He really slowed down last year, and RBs rarely get better with age. They beat him up in his first year w/ the Falcons. Ryan should be better this year, but Turner? I'm very skeptical.

Who do you guys see as major pitfalls?

Turner is going to tear it up this year. Last year he was averaging 4.9 ypc until he got hurt.
chris johnson
These positions...

MIN- QB Brett Favre
Ari - RB Beanie Wells
Car- WR Steve Smith
Chi- TE Greg Olsen
Share 49ersWebzone