LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 220 users in the forums

Teh WZ College FF League Vrabbit aka Conejo is the Grand Campeón!

This is my first ever College Fantasy Draft. I hope I do well. Is the draft order determined randomley before the draft?
Originally posted by Fincham11:
This is my first ever College Fantasy Draft. I hope I do well. Is the draft order determined randomley before the draft?

I think I saw it was already set
5th pick in the draft. I think I can get who I want.
Just a couple of hours away
Kris did my boy join?
Originally posted by vrabbit:
Kris did my boy join?

I believe he did. When you enter the draft room and scroll the mouse over the draft order at the tenth spot it says Team Name Here (friend of rabbit)
So, are you guys ready!.......cryz, who u takin with the first pick?
  • crzy
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by Fincham11:
So, are you guys ready!.......cryz, who u takin with the first pick?

I have no idea. I don't know much about college football
  • 4ML
  • Veteran
LIVE DRAFT NOW
  • 4ML
  • Veteran
Great draft

Originally posted by 49ersMyLife:
Great draft

I have no idea how I did, seriously took Dobbs thinking he was RB when he's a QB, I could swear it said RB when I picked him.

I have 3 QB's now and hate my 2nd and 3rd picks (auto draft) could have had Ingram and/or Hunter

I only have 3 RB's

anybody wanna trade for the OkSt QB?
Nice try, I (KOS) got 5 rbs by mistake, but already have 4 QBs, with 3 already from the league to be formerly known as the Big 12.

In any case, I wanted to apologize to all for not entering the chat prior to the start but as a Luddite I couldn't figure out how to get on to it. I typed a message but it didn't seem to go anywhere.

Although this is at least the third CFF draft at CBS I've done, I still always seem to have issues - in this case, I didn't realize you had to turn off the automatic play. I don't recall ever having to do this before. I couldn't figure out what was delaying the start of the draft. It took me until after the chat was mentioning who was picked in the first round to realize that something was wrong. Luckily my first pick by the computer was ok.

Anyway, good luck and I'm sure I'll be dumping an RB as soon as I can but none of mine are any good anyways.

Cheers.
Poat your teams!
  • crzy
  • Hall of Fame
Why are the teams not activated? I can't add/drop players

And i really dislike CBS Sportsline for fantasy. It's such an annoying website to navigate. Just s**tty web design
  • crzy
  • Hall of Fame
I really like my team

Starters
QB: Case Keenum, HOU
RB: Noel Devine, WV
RB: LaMichael James, OR
Flex RB: Montel Harris, BC
WR: Greg Salas, HI
WR: James Rodgers, ORST
WR: Austin Pettis BST
Defense: Texas, Oklahoma