LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 275 users in the forums

Parking Lot Crew league 5 likely need 1 new owner

Esco, is there any way to move this to the 28th in the early afternoon (gives you back2back fleaflicker drafts, but is that so bad?)

I've just been informed of a meeting I have to attend on the 27th around 4 or 5pm pst and I would really like to be there for the draft.

I'm just throwing an alternative out there, but any other ideas that we can discuss I'll consider as well. I'd just really like to be there for the draft. Let me know
Esco, I have a question. My 2 keepers are Calvin Johnson and Frank Gore, after completing my trade with 4ML for Andre Johnson do I now have to pick 2 keepers out of those 3 or do I roll with those 3 into the draft without my 1st round draft pick as the trade stipulated?
Originally posted by Fincham11:
Esco, I have a question. My 2 keepers are Calvin Johnson and Frank Gore, after completing my trade with 4ML for Andre Johnson do I now have to pick 2 keepers out of those 3 or do I roll with those 3 into the draft without my 1st round draft pick as the trade stipulated?

you have to keep 2 keepers....that means you give up one of the three
Originally posted by ninerlifer:

Why is Andre Johnson not showing up on my team. Our draft picks have been traded but I see no Andre!
  • Esco
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by vrabbit:
Esco, is there any way to move this to the 28th in the early afternoon (gives you back2back fleaflicker drafts, but is that so bad?)

I've just been informed of a meeting I have to attend on the 27th around 4 or 5pm pst and I would really like to be there for the draft.

I'm just throwing an alternative out there, but any other ideas that we can discuss I'll consider as well. I'd just really like to be there for the draft. Let me know

I don't like moving drafts on short notice. You just have to make sure to rank your players for auto draft.
  • Esco
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by ninerlifer:

Why is Andre Johnson not showing up on my team. Our draft picks have been traded but I see no Andre!

Andre was automatically dropped from your roster because you're only allowed 2 keepers. I'll add him back but you have to choose the release 1 of your current keepers. Let me know and I'll make the change.
Originally posted by Esco:
Andre was automatically dropped from your roster because you're only allowed 2 keepers. I'll add him back but you have to choose the release 1 of your current keepers. Let me know and I'll make the change.

Ok. I'll keep Frank Gore and Andre Johnson. Thanks.
  • Esco
  • Hall of Fame

Ok. I'll keep Frank Gore and Andre Johnson. Thanks.

Done
Does 7pm central time equal to 5pm pacific time? If so, this draft will go through 49ers v. Texans. Was this the intent?
  • Esco
  • Hall of Fame
Reminder that the draft is this Sat.

Reminder, If You Want Some, Come Get Some!!!!
  • Esco
  • Hall of Fame
Draft tonight
Draft tonight

Won't be able to make it. However, I will pre rank my players.
Draft tonight

Gonna be distracting watching the Niners game at the same time as the draft, but I will be there.
My wedding planning got move to this morning instead of tonight, so I'll be there
Share 49ersWebzone