LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 238 users in the forums

Any Given Sunday FF League (Yahoo) TEEOHH IS CHAMPION

LB niner is not checking his s**t
Originally posted by phatbutskinny:
LB niner is not checking his s**t

I have noticed that as well phat. He still has Jermichael Finley starting for crying out loud. Anyways, I sent him a pm stating either start setting your lineup and get invovled or if you would like to drop out let me know asap so I can find a replacement.

I will give him until Tuesday night to respond, if not by then I will find another owner that way they can make waiver claims before Wednesday morning.
I lost my first game.

Unless Reggie Wayne has like 4 TD's tomorrow.
Originally posted by BoiseNiner:
I lost my first game.

Unless Reggie Wayne has like 4 TD's tomorrow.

Lets hope that isnt the case. I think I have the 2nd highest scoring team in the league yet will just be 4-4 if I hang on here.
About LB Niners not setting his lineup....

I was checking in the commisioners tools on yahoo, unfortunately, under the remove/delete team section I had that set to pre draft only. Sorry guys!

I will pm him hopefully he will get involed again.
My undefeated season is over. Oh well, the Giants won the f**king World Series and I honestly don't give a s**t. WOOO HOOO!!!!! GO GIANTS!!!!
My undefeated season is over. Oh well, the Giants won the f**king World Series and I honestly don't give a s**t. WOOO HOOO!!!!! GO GIANTS!!!!

Didnt I beat you in 2 leagues this week? However, you are right. It really doesnt mean crap. The GIANTS WON THE CHAMPIONSHIP. Nothing else matters.
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:

Didnt I beat you in 2 leagues this week? However, you are right. It really doesnt mean crap. The GIANTS WON THE CHAMPIONSHIP. Nothing else matters.

lol yeah. You knocked off both my undefeated teams. oh well.

lol I don't even remember that post. I was a little tipsy.
BEAST MODE

i love my team

and Naitch

wtf man, jesus
Sorry guys, I didn't realize that I lost so much interest in football. Outside of the 49ers and a bit of college, I barely watch anymore.
Oh my god I always forget about my defensive players in this league... And wtf every single player is on waivers?! f**king s**t man I at least thought I'd be able pick up some late adds... Every single other league for me has d players as mostly FAs. f**k MAN you gotta be kidding!
Big win.. 6-4 and still in the hunt. I knew this team wasnt that bad when I started 1-3.
scoring machine
Share 49ersWebzone