LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 231 users in the forums

WZ Baseball 2014

It's really up to you guys which date because I really don't have a set schedule right now. I'm in the process of moving overseas with the military but I'll be on leave during the month of March. I'll be able to pretty much draft at any date and time unless I happen to be in an airplane. Sorry thats the best I can do until the Air Force finally gives my wife her orders so we can plan accordingly.

Whatever works best for you guys.

[ Edited by BoiseNiner on Feb 18, 2010 at 20:12:18 ]
  • Brew
  • Veteran
Weekday nights work best for me. James can the draft be done using the iPhone?
  • crzy
  • Hall of Fame
I prefer Sunday evening

Or any night after 9 pm
Sundays are not good for me. I would prefer a weekday evening around 6-7. If not that then possibly Saturday.
  • crzy
  • Hall of Fame
Satirday evening is fine too for me
Originally posted by crzy:
I prefer Sunday evening

Or any night after 9 pm

THIS

Originally posted by crzy:
Satirday evening is fine too for me

AND THIS

Please keep it reasonably sane for me, I'm +8 hours on most of you guys

Originally posted by redrose49er:

Please keep it reasonably sane for me, I'm +8 hours on most of you guys

ok so, you'll just have to woke up early on a sunday or something?
JRG, in last year's league we had a rule limiting teams to 7 adds a week in an attempt to prevent streaming of pitchers, any thoughts on including this again and maybe even reducing the number to 5 or maybe even 3?
  • Brew
  • Veteran
JRG, in last year's league we had a rule limiting teams to 7 adds a week in an attempt to prevent streaming of pitchers, any thoughts on including this again and maybe even reducing the number to 5 or maybe even 3?

this

Originally posted by Brew:

this
Originally posted by BoiseNiner:

this
Originally posted by Conejo:
Originally posted by BoiseNiner:

this

considering i argued for a stricter rule last year when i was comish then i eventually instituted i'd defi itely agree with this.
  • jrg
  • Veteran

Yeah, thats gonna be in for sure. Most likely 5.

Streaming pitchers is not gonna be happening. I will start it at 5, and if its still a problem, move it to 3.
Originally posted by jrg:

Yeah, thats gonna be in for sure. Most likely 5.

Streaming pitchers is not gonna be happening. I will start it at 5, and if its still a problem, move it to 3.

3 might be a little pushing it. I think is a good number. A little matchup based streaming is okay in my book, it shows you know baseball. But at the same time the number pretty much makes you have to draft a good set of pitchers as well.
Share 49ersWebzone