LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 302 users in the forums

WZ Baseball 2014

• MuggD
  • Veteran
Meant to mention this. I lost in a tiebreaker.. weak. My team was riddled though. What I get for drafting old injury prone guys. Hell I lost Medlen before the draft was over lol.
  • MuggD
  • Veteran
Oh s**t I won? lmao Didn't even realize I was still playing.
  • jrg
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Muggins:
Oh s**t I won? lmao Didn't even realize I was still playing.

....lol
Boise is beating up on me. Whats crazy is that he has Duda, Beltre, Martinez, and Neil Walker. All players of mine in Crazys league. I dont know if I should root for them or not. LOL
  • jrg
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:
Boise is beating up on me. Whats crazy is that he has Duda, Beltre, Martinez, and Neil Walker. All players of mine in Crazys league. I dont know if I should root for them or not. LOL

I think you have enough of a lead you can have them cool off a little bit. Lol
Congrats Boise. At least I made it close in the end. Good luck in the finals.

PS... Nice payback by you for last week in Crazys league.
Did Boise win this league? If so congrats bro!
Originally posted by vrabbit:

Thanks man.

Really didn't think I'd pull it off this year. I had a lot of big injuries this year, but was somehow able to manage. Not fun losing two keepers for extended periods of time as well as your top two starting pitchers. Late round draft picks and waiver wire pickups really had to carry my team this year. Easily my most satisfying championship in this league. Looking to make my 4th straight championship game next year.
Originally posted by BoiseNiner:
Originally posted by vrabbit:

Thanks man.

Really didn't think I'd pull it off this year. I had a lot of big injuries this year, but was somehow able to manage. Not fun losing two keepers for extended periods of time as well as your top two starting pitchers. Late round draft picks and waiver wire pickups really had to carry my team this year. Easily my most satisfying championship in this league. Looking to make my 4th straight championship game next year.

Congrats dude. I think our battle in the semis was really for the title as Crazy had pretty much checked out. There was no doubt you were going to win that.
This league going to be active again this year?

• MuggD
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Fincham11:

I would think so.
  • jrg
  • Veteran

Yep
Originally posted by jrg:
Yep

Cool, when are we goint to start the draft?
  • jrg
  • Veteran
Yep

Cool, when are we goint to start the draft?

Month or so away.
Month or so away.

draft - reminds me of when you jacked it up and then stole my player. Good times. lol
Share 49ersWebzone