WZ Baseball 2014

Muggs is otc
  • MuggD
  • Veteran
Kelly Johnson
Rabbit is up. text sent
  • MuggD
  • Veteran
Is there going to be a certain time the FA pool will open up after our rosters get set on yahoo?
I'll take Tommy Milone here too, why not?
I will take ..............................TRAVIS WOOD SP

Rubber is OTC
  • jrg
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Muggins:
Is there going to be a certain time the FA pool will open up after our rosters get set on yahoo?

Once the draft results are entered, everybody is open to pick up any player they want.
Originally posted by jrg:

Once the draft results are entered, everybody is open to pick up any player they want.

so it's free for all? no waivers?
  • jrg
  • Veteran
Originally posted by vrabbit:

They still follow waivers rules, but what I am telling him is there isn't a certain date you have to wait to until you're able to claim a player.

Carl Crawford

They still follow waivers rules, but what I am telling him is there isn't a certain date you have to wait to until you're able to claim a player.

oh ok, and how will waiver position be determined?
Knowledge is up... and then we wait for Rose. Should finish tomorrow.

oh ok, and how will waiver position be determined?

I would think it would be the draft order. Or should be anyway.
  • jrg
  • Veteran
I thought it was random. Yahoo doesn't give much on it. Just gives two options. Continual rolling list or FAAB w/ Continual rolling list tiebreak.

If waivers are enabled, all players dropped from a team's roster are immediately placed on a waiting period from zero to seven days to give all managers a chance to claim those players. Choose the waiver processing option best suited for your league.

In a normal waivers systems, waiver priority determines which manager's request is processed first.

Continual rolling list: waiver claims are processed in waiver priority order and each successful claim moves a manager to the end of the waiver priority listIn a Free Agents Acquisition Budgets (FAAB) waivers system, each manager receives a dollar amount to place blind bids on waived players. The manager with the highest bid at the end of the waiver period claims that player and that bid amount is deducted from the team's acquisition budget. If multiple managers place an equal bid on a player, tiebreak options are available as described above.

FAAB w/ Continual rolling list tiebreak
Share 49ersWebzone