LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 276 users in the forums

WZ Baseball 2014

• MuggD
  • Veteran
You should post one of your crying baby pics for yourself.
  • MuggD
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:
Originally posted by Muggins:
stfu

Rubber selects Noah Lowry

lol see John gets it.
  • jrg
  • Veteran
If I find someone....sorry not sorry. Name dropping is a big no no in fantasy and you did it multiple times after I asked you to stop.
Originally posted by jrg:
If I find someone....sorry not sorry. Name dropping is a big no no in fantasy and you did it multiple times after I asked you to stop.

James.. chill. He did it ONE time with anyone who will be an active player this year. Zito and Lowry were funny. No need to make threats
  • MuggD
  • Veteran

Those guys aren't even in the league. Lowry last pitched like 7 years ago.

Rubber selects Brian Boitano
  • jrg
  • Veteran

James.. chill. He did it ONE time with anyone who will be an active player this year. Zito and Lowry were funny. No need to make threats

You guys need to understand name dropping in a draft regardless is not acceptable. Not sure how much clearer I can make that. May be funny/cute to him, but annoying for the rest. I'll ask him one last time to please stop.
[ Edited by jrg on Mar 9, 2014 at 1:03 PM ]
  • MuggD
  • Veteran

You guys need to understand name dropping in a draft regardless is not acceptable. Not sure how much clearer I can make that. May be funny/cute to him, but annoying for the rest. I'll ask him one last time to please stop.

I agree with you, the first one was dumb, shouldn't have done that.

LOL. I need to understand? Give me a break. As you keep saying this is a free league and Muggins was just goofing around. Lowry and Zito were JOKES. I seriously doubt anyone other than Rubs will be taking Ryan Vogelsong anyway. Or they shouldnt anyway.
  • jrg
  • Veteran

LOL. I need to understand? Give me a break. As you keep saying this is a free league and Muggins was just goofing around. Lowry and Zito were JOKES. I seriously doubt anyone other than Rubs will be taking Ryan Vogelsong anyway. Or they shouldnt anyway.

Well you didn't seem to understand that I was serious about name dropping either, so yeah, you need to understand as well. It is a free league, but I'd like to keep it as competitive as possible. Name dropping in the future will not be tolerated. It has been that way for YEARS. Doesn't matter who you think MIGHT take them. Maybe someone WILL take him now that they forgot about him. That is the exact reason I don't deal w/ that s**t.
[ Edited by jrg on Mar 9, 2014 at 2:10 PM ]
  • MuggD
  • Veteran
Aint nobody taking Vogelsong anytime soon unless they are pulling a valrod.

• jrg
  • Veteran
Texted Rubber

Well you didn't seem to understand that I was serious about name dropping either, so yeah, you need to understand as well. It is a free league, but I'd like to keep it as competitive as possible. Name dropping in the future will not be tolerated. It has been that way for YEARS. Doesn't matter who you think MIGHT take them. Maybe someone WILL take him now that they forgot about him. That is the exact reason I don't deal w/ that s**t.

You make it seem like someone is going to think... OMG Ryan Vogelsong! I forgot about him and thanks for reminding me to take him. LOL.. This isnt someone mentioning someone who might be taken. The fiasco that this league went through with your screw up was way worse than anything Muggins did.

In reality, there is a bigger concern about keeping this competitive and you have said nothing about it. I am speaking about being a homer and taking your favorite teams players several rounds earlier than anyone else should. (will use Chris Tillman as an example).

I'm thinking about taking Angel Villalona with my next pick so I hope no one takes him. I like his killer mentality.
  • jrg
  • Veteran
I'm over it man. Not gonna continue to argue it. I'd just appreciate it if everyone would not name drop in the future. Regardless of which player it is. Thanks
  • jrg
  • Veteran
Rubber just got done golfing. Says he will picks soon.
Was deciding between Zito and Noah Lowry but I'll go with C Matt Wieters from Baltimore.
Share 49ersWebzone