Originally posted by jrg:
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:
Somebody take Lincecum

Give me a fair deal and he is yours

I'd make you an offer but I have 9 starters on my team that are better

Dylan Axelrod?

LOL One game streamer. I count Price and Beachy both on DL

Haha gotcha. Yeah he offered me like a 14th and Neil Walker.

I don't know what Walker is even doing on his roster. There are like 20 other 2B ranked higher
  • MuggD
  • Veteran
jrg - "Oh! Lincecum for Lance Lynn because one guy is on my team one guy is on your team."

And then you come in here yappin when I lowball you lol
  • jrg
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Muggins:
jrg - "Oh! Lincecum for Lance Lynn because one guy is on my team one guy is on your team."

and Daniel Nava...who is 100 times more valuable than Neil f**kin' Walker

• MuggD
  • Veteran

You just did the Nava thing today. You wanted Lynn for Lincecum straight up before. I don't need Nava.
  • jrg
  • Veteran

You just did the Nava thing today. You wanted Lynn for Lincecum straight up before. I don't need Nava.

Well I thought you were replying to my counter offer lol
  • jrg
  • Veteran
Also..Nava is a higher ranked player than most of your OF

You're starting Walker at utility

Cuddyer is still on your DL (had 3 RBI last night)
  • MuggD
  • Veteran
Also..Nava is a higher ranked player than most of your OF

You're starting Walker at utility

Cuddyer is still on your DL (had 3 RBI last night)

Cuddyer just came off the DL last night. I activated him this morning.

I started Walker today so? He's 2/3 with a HR right now. I'd say that was a good move for the day.

Also, f**k off. I'm not giving you Lynn and Nava actually sucks so blow it out yer asssss!

• jrg
  • Veteran

So he is ranked higher than every player you're starting (OF/Util) other than Matt Holliday

I just want to move him because I FINALL have Stanton coming back soon..but whatever lol
[ Edited by jrg on May 25, 2013 at 3:35 PM ]
  • MuggD
  • Veteran
Dude you are a fool. I don't make trades off of Yahoo's rankings. Nava is having a decent year so far. That doesn't mean I want that phaggot on my team lol. Kick rocks dude lol I will never trade Lynn now just to piss you off.

• jrg
  • Veteran
Dude you are a fool. I don't make trades off of Yahoo's rankings. Nava is having a decent year so far. That doesn't mean I want that phaggot on my team lol. Kick rocks dude lol I will never trade Lynn now just to piss you off.

Haha to piss me off? Idc..I'm just looking to deal Lincecum and Lynn was someone on your team I'd actually want...but yeah..don't follow rankings and start players having worse years

Whatever works for ya
[ Edited by jrg on May 25, 2013 at 3:40 PM ]
  • MuggD
  • Veteran

Haha to piss me off? Idc..I'm just looking to deal Lincecum and Lynn was someone on your team I'd actually want...but yeah..don't follow rankings and start players having worse years

Whatever works for ya

Oh funny that Walker is 45% owned while Nava is 43% owned lol. Wow lmao jrg gonna Dave.
  • jrg
  • Veteran

Whatever works for ya

Oh funny that Walker is 45% owned while Nava is 43% owned lol. Wow lmao jrg gonna Dave.

LOL! So you follow the owned %?

Nate McClouth: 73% owned

is having a better season than

Pablo Sandoval: 98% owned

So what you said literally made no sense....at all

I could give a s**t less how many % of people own a player...if they're not putting up #s..but yeah..hold onto Walker because he is owned by a lot of players. You realize a lot of people draft teams and never set their lineups? That player is still owned because the player hasn't changed anything. There are 20 2Bs having better seasons than Walker...
[ Edited by jrg on May 25, 2013 at 3:48 PM ]
  • MuggD
  • Veteran
LOL! So you follow the owned %?

Nate McClouth: 73% owned

is having a better season than

Pablo Sandoval: 98% owned

So what you said literally made no sense....at all

I could give a s**t less how many % of people own a player...if they're not putting up #s..but yeah..hold onto Walker because he is owned by a lot of players. You realize a lot of people draft teams and never set their lineups? That player is still owned because the player hasn't changed anything. There are 20 2Bs having better seasons than Walker...
Dude no I don't follow the % owned. I was using YOUR logic.
  • MuggD
  • Veteran
I figured the lol lmao wow jrg gonna Dave would clue you into my sarcasm. lol I guess not.
[ Edited by Muggins on May 25, 2013 at 4:14 PM ]
Share 49ersWebzone