• jrg
  • Veteran
1B/OF Adam Dunn

• jrg
  • Veteran
ninerlifer up for 2 picks
Originally posted by jrg:
Thoughts on teams so far? I like ninerlifers team

No doubt. That is what should happen when you tank a season and get a bunch of picks for the next year. Just like 4ML in Crazys league.
  • jrg
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:

No doubt. That is what should happen when you tank a season and get a bunch of picks for the next year. Just like 4ML in Crazys league.

Yeah, he was loaded up on early picks.

Yeah, he was loaded up on early picks.

I would prefer to have a team make the playoffs every single year though

Now now now, I still set my lineups, I was just destroyed by injuries.....but I didn't tank I still set my lineups!!! Yeah I did trade key players though
[ Edited by ninerlifer on Mar 11, 2013 at 7:09 PM ]
Ok...give me Adam Eaton and Josh Rutledge at 2B

I now have Eaton in two dynasty leagues now....not sayin he is Mike Trout but...read this from CBS sports:

After the Mike Trout and Bryce Harper explosion last year, Eaton kind of snuck into the majors in September without much hullabaloo. He hit .259 with two home runs and two steals before breaking his hand in late September and missing the rest of the season. All in all, it was a pretty quiet debut, which could work to the advantage of the smart drafter. Eaton, 24, has a career .355 batting average in the minors, with seasons of 20, 34 and 44 stolen bases (the numbers got better in each progressive season). He also hit 50 doubles last year over three levels of baseball. There's never going to be a perfect comparison, but at least consider these numbers:

Mike Trout, minor league career: 286 games, 1,117 at-bats, .342 average, .425 OBP, .941 OPS, 57 doubles, 34 triples, 23 home runs, 134 RBI, 108 steals

Adam Eaton, minor league career: 319 games, 1,210 at-bats, .355 average, .456 OBP, .966 OPS, 83 doubles, 16 triples, 24 home runs, 152 RBI, 98 steals

Granted, Eaton didn't have any of the accolades or appearances on prospect lists that Trout did, but the results -- in essentially the same leagues -- are close enough to make a case that Eaton could be a great Fantasy asset in 2013.
Originally posted by ninerlifer:

Now now now, I still set my lineups, I was just destroyed by injuries.....but I didn't tank I still set my lineups!!! Yeah I did trade key players though

LOL I didnt mean that you didnt set your lineups. I was referring to the fact that you pretty much gave up and made trades for this year.

• jrg
  • Veteran
at this pace we may pass up crzys league

crzy is OTC

texted him
I
Originally posted by ninerlifer:

LOL I didnt mean that you didnt set your lineups. I was referring to the fact that you pretty much gave up and made trades for this year.

I know it was a great looking team I drafted, then....fell flat...I couldn't believe what happened to them....
  • jrg
  • Veteran
I have finchams pick

lets go crzy
  • crzy
  • Hall of Fame
Will Middlebrooks
  • jrg
  • Veteran
via text Fincham selects

RP - Joel Hanrahan
Share 49ersWebzone