LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 224 users in the forums

WZ Baseball 2014

Originally posted by jrg:
ninerlifer has 13 picks in the first 10 rounds

crzy has 12 picks in the first 10 rounds

FINAL draft is up in the original post. Every body look it over and make sure everything looks good

Amazing what you can do when your team sucks and you throw in the towel.
  • jrg
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:
Originally posted by Fincham11:
Will Hanley Ramirez be listed as SS and 3B?

Well, he currently has 3B and SS eligibility, but that could change if he never plays 3rd. Pretty sure the Dodgers will use him primarily at SS.

It wont change this year. He will qualify at both.

Doesn't 3B drop off if he doesn't play there?
  • jrg
  • Veteran
Still need keepers from some people too.

Will Hanley Ramirez be listed as SS and 3B?

Well, he currently has 3B and SS eligibility, but that could change if he never plays 3rd. Pretty sure the Dodgers will use him primarily at SS.

It wont change this year. He will qualify at both.

Doesn't 3B drop off if he doesn't play there?

Not if he played there last year. It would drop off next year if he doesnt play any 3B in 2013.
Holy crap 23 rounds! Are we going to finish before the season starts lol
  • jrg
  • Veteran

Yeah man. No worries. We'll start soon. Still need some keepers from people
Originally posted by vrabbit:
I have to think Josh Hamilton, Billy Butler, Jered Weaver, and Max Scherzer will be my 4 keepers. I struggled a bit with that 4th keeper, but it's hard to argue against 11.1 K/9

• jrg
  • Veteran
I have to think Josh Hamilton, Billy Butler, Jered Weaver, and Max Scherzer will be my 4 keepers. I struggled a bit with that 4th keeper, but it's hard to argue against 11.1 K/9

My bad bro. Updated.

As long as people are on everyday and we dont have to wait for hours for a pick it will move quickly. Not a problem.
Originally posted by ninerlifer:
Keepers are Cargo, Bryce Harper, Strasburg, and MadBum

Bump

I wouldn't say me and Crzy raped everybody....I had an excellent team IMO heading in....I was shocked at how poor they played...but the players I traded really helped others that were in playoff contention for fair deals.

• MuggD
  • Veteran

As long as people are on everyday and we dont have to wait for hours for a pick it will move quickly. Not a problem.

I don't understand.. Are we drafting at yahoo?
Keepers are Cargo, Bryce Harper, Strasburg, and MadBum

Bump

I wouldn't say me and Crzy raped everybody....I had an excellent team IMO heading in....I was shocked at how poor they played...but the players I traded really helped others that were in playoff contention for fair deals.

I'm definitely satisfied with my trades that I made. Trading for Vargas and Cliff Lee were what put me over the top to win this thing last year. I sacrificed a few mid round picks (pretty much what they are after keeping 4 players) to bolster my pitching staff.

Vargas and Lee eventually lead my team in QS's. Vargas had 4 in his last 5 starts, and Cliff Lee was dominant (outside of wins) since I traded for him. I won my matchup 6-5 with John because I had more QS's than him. Would make the same deals again.
[ Edited by BoiseNiner on Feb 17, 2013 at 8:46 AM ]
James, shouldn't there only be 19 rounds in the draft seeing as everyone has 4 keepers already? Also, do those owners with additional picks sacrifice later picks as they don't have the roster space to make the additional picks?
  • jrg
  • Veteran
Originally posted by redrose49er:
James, shouldn't there only be 19 rounds in the draft seeing as everyone has 4 keepers already? Also, do those owners with additional picks sacrifice later picks as they don't have the roster space to make the additional picks?

Yes and yes

Technically the draft starts in Round 5
[ Edited by jrg on Feb 17, 2013 at 1:27 PM ]
  • jrg
  • Veteran

crzy, NinerJohn, Muggins, Naitch.....
Share 49ersWebzone