LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 224 users in the forums

Does Yahoo! Fantasy Football Let Commissioners Adjust Scoring

I plan on commissioning a fantasy football league in the 2010 season. I like to use Yahoo! my league home. I would like to incorporate home field advantage points by adjusting the score for obviously the home team. Does Yahoo! allow for this to be calculated manually by the commish. Please let me know. Thanks.
Originally posted by 49erWorld:
I plan on commissioning a fantasy football league in the 2010 season. I like to use Yahoo! my league home. I would like to incorporate home field advantage points by adjusting the score for obviously the home team. Does Yahoo! allow for this to be calculated manually by the commish. Please let me know. Thanks.

Homefield advantage is stupid. Over 5 games in my league were decided by that s**t. 3 to the same person. One to me. That won't be a part of the league this year. Stupid idea friend. We only had our homefield set at 3 points.
Explain this to me? I've never heard of this before and sure wouldn't play in a league with it. so your players get a automatic 3 points if they are playing at home or something like that?
To answer you question yes you can adjust scoring.
Share 49ersWebzone