LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 287 users in the forums

how many people are starting crabtree sunday?

just curious, with byes this week its either him or harvin?
he was only available in 1 league

if andre johnson doesn't play I might put him in there
Yeah I'm going to have to play him because my other guys are on bye. I hope Crabtree gets his first td this Sunday
He'll be starting for me for the 2nd week in a row.

Ahead of Bolden. He started last week for me with Bolden while Houshmanzada had his bye week. This week I have T.J. and Crabtree starting.

I just added Derrick Mason and am considering adding Mike Wallace of the Steelers. But as for now Crabtree is a starter on my team in ESPN Fanstasy Football. Mason has a bye week Sunday.... after that he'll challenge Crabtree for the starting spot on my team along Houshmandzilla.

Basically I added Crabtree because I thought he had a good chance at being "the man" in San Francisco right away... based mostly on our lack of productivity from the position.
[ Edited by mississippi_sam on Oct 29, 2009 at 7:43 PM ]
Originally posted by teeohh:
Yeah I'm going to have to play him because my other guys are on bye. I hope Crabtree gets his first td this Sunday
I wish I had Crabtree
I wouldnt start im unless I was desparate. I think it is going to be a long day for the Niners passing game if they dont get some protection for Alex.
i am starting him in one of my leagues.. 2 of my good receivers are on bye weeks

i have the choice of starting either him or maclin

i think crabtree will get his.. maybe not td's.. but yardage at least
I by no means planned it this way, but I have 3 49ers starting for me on Sunday.

Crabtree, Gore, and Davis

I had Owen Daniels and Vernon Davis on my roster. Daniels was my starter. He's out for the year so in with Vernon Davis, which probably isn't much of a downgrade if any.

I drafted Gore.

I added Crabtree when news broke that he would be signing with the 49ers. I did so because my WR crew sucks. I thought he had a good chance at being a starter out of the gate, and happened to be right. Better yet, he seems to be our #1 guy already. And so he has outperformed my other receivers over the last 2 weeks. I have TJ Houschmandzadakowski and Anquan Bolden, but they haven't done well. So Crabtree stays, at least until Bolden gets back to good health.

Having 3 49ers starting for my fantasy team is not ideal, but I'm rollin' with it this weekend.

Alex Smith is projected to score 19 against the Titans... getting respect already.

[ Edited by mississippi_sam on Nov 3, 2009 at 17:16:36 ]
I think I'll start him again over Manningham

starting him in 1 league

another league I am starting Alex Smith(over warner), VD, Gore and 49ers defense

HOMER WEEK
Originally posted by mississippi_sam:
I by no means planned it this way, but I have 3 49ers starting for me on Sunday.

Crabtree, Gore, and Davis

I had Owen Daniels and Vernon Davis on my roster. Daniels was my starter. He's out for the year so in with Vernon Davis, which probably isn't much of a downgrade if any.

I drafted Gore.

I added Crabtree when news broke that he would be signing with the 49ers. I did so because my WR crew sucks. I thought he had a good chance at being a starter out of the gate, and happened to be right. Better yet, he seems to be our #1 guy already. And so he has outperformed my other receivers over the last 2 weeks. I have TJ Houschmandzadakowski and Anquan Bolden, but they haven't done well. So Crabtree stays, at least until Bolden gets back to good health.

Having 3 49ers starting for my fantasy team is not ideal, but I'm rollin' with it this weekend.

Alex Smith is projected to score 19 against the Titans... getting respect already.

I got three goin too Gore, Goldson, and Willis!!!!!! GO NINERS!!!!!! It's workin i'm 6-2 and this week playing for first place in the division
I have started Crabbs 2 Straight Weeks, my other option Steve Smith CAR has been a HUGE BUST.
  • gage
  • Veteran
Originally posted by RonMexico:
starting him in 1 league

another league I am starting Alex Smith(over warner), VD, Gore and 49ers defense

HOMER WEEK

In my yahoo league I have those exact same plus Crabtree. Definitely a homer team

Share 49ersWebzone