There are 274 users in the forums

a few questions. waiver wire.

between these 3 what should my priority order be? collie, shonn greene, mike bell?

it is a standard espn league.

first. my RBs are
adrian peterson
brian westbrook(? concussion)
tashard choice
marion barber

mike bell and shonn green are available, i am cutting keelen winslow for 1 of them, and am going to cut choice for the other one or austin collie(my WRs suck, (NO) henderson, garcon, royal)

on this team i have the top 2 D's (den and NO) i am not really open to cut them, their schedules line up so nice with each other. and i have at QB rodgers, flacco, cutler( am scared to cut either or them) and 3 TEs ( miller, davis, winslow)
[ Edited by jdt84_2 on Oct 27, 2009 at 12:35 AM ]
Jesus Christ, dude. This is all too much.
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
Jesus Christ, dude. This is all too much.

i know i am bouncing between this and my fantasy team, i am cutting it down and am going to put one team in another thread.
Originally posted by jdt84_2:
between these 3 what should my priority order be? collie, shonn greene, mike bell?

it is a standard espn league.

first. my RBs are
adrian peterson
brian westbrook(? concussion)
tashard choice
marion barber

mike bell and shonn green are available, i am cutting keelen winslow for 1 of them, and am going to cut choice for the other one or austin collie(my WRs suck, (NO) henderson, garcon, royal)

on this team i have the top 2 D's (den and NO) i am not really open to cut them, their schedules line up so nice with each other. and i have at QB rodgers, flacco, cutler( am scared to cut either or them) and 3 TEs ( miller, davis, winslow)

I would cut in this order. Flacco, Cutler then Rodgers.

Pick up Shonn Green then Bell.

I would then (hate to do this) cut Royal and add Collie.

Any other Waiver gems you may have missed?
cut Choice and add Bell

cut Winslow and add Collie

DO NOT DROP FLACCO
Originally posted by Conejo:
cut Choice and add Bell

DO NOT DROP FLACCO

i was not going to cut flacco. i have actually been starting him over rodgers. if i cut 1 it will be cutler(but not this week)

god i hate these leagues i am joining a money league next year.
cut Choice and add Bell

DO NOT DROP FLACCO

i was not going to cut flacco. i have actually been starting him over rodgers. if i cut 1 it will be cutler(but not this week)

YOU HAVE 3 STARTING QB'S. Can you trade to get better than Collie, Green or Bell? Those options stink.

My Money league is totally taken all my attention away from my free leagues.
Originally posted by MoistButtCheeks:
cut Choice and add Bell

DO NOT DROP FLACCO

YOU HAVE 3 STARTING QB'S. Can you trade to get better than Collie, Green or Bell? Those options stink.

no. i have little idea who is an active owner, and then the ones who are are scared to trade, i put peterson out there as available, and the only bites were brett favre straight up(week 4) and benson+portis.

i am going money leagues next year.

also, the day before the draft it was turned to an auto draft league, i was pissed and drafted some s**tty players and 3 good QBs in both leagues. though one ended up total bust(trent edwards) and i cut matt schaub in favor of joe flacco
[ Edited by jdt84_2 on Oct 27, 2009 at 2:37 AM ]
Originally posted by MoistButtCheeks:
cut Choice and add Bell

DO NOT DROP FLACCO

i just offered a guy jay cutler and brian westbrook for jones-drew and brandon marshall. a note to work it out. by no means am i trying to dupe the guy, but want him to know where my interest are( and if he accepts all the better).
Share 49ersWebzone