There are 270 users in the forums

ARE YOU ALLOWED

To make any line-up changes after the first kick-off? I noticed some dude started with 3 byes and at 130pm he changed his line-up.
  • krizay
  • Veteran
Originally posted by MoistButtCheeks:
To make any line-up changes after the first kick-off? I noticed some dude started with 3 byes and at 130pm he changed his line-up.

in most leagues you have until 5 minutes before the players game. Players on byes don't have a game, thus can be subbed out anytime for a player who's game has not yet started.

but depends on your league though. but most leagues yes you can.
Originally posted by krizay:

in most leagues you have until 5 minutes before the players game. Players on byes don't have a game, thus can be subbed out anytime for a player who's game has not yet started.

but depends on your league though. but most leagues yes you can.

Thank you very much.
  • TheHitman
  • Info N/A

If the games started and he had them in, they should not have been removed. Once you start a guy, BYE or not, he's in the lineup the second there is a kickoff. The only way you can change them is if you have guys on a BYE in the lineup and guys who start the late game on the bench. If the player he subbed in was already playing (i.e. 1st qtr), he used his Commish powers to pull a fast one and you guys should probably teepee his house.
Share 49ersWebzone