There are 227 users in the forums

fair trade or not???

• mando1988
  • Info N/A
anquan boldin+steve slaton for larry fitzgerald...what do u guys think????
Who are you getting
well how bad is boldin hurt? who will have to be cut to make the move? who is available in the FA pool at RB?
  • mando1988
  • Info N/A
Originally posted by marshniners24:
Who are you getting

im getting fitzgerald and letting go of boldin and slaton.....but some people in my league were complaining that the trade wasn't fair and the other guy was getting screwed over...i thought it was pretty fair...the guys running backs are mcgehee,jamal lewis, and darren sproles, so slaton is an upgrade to any one of them and hes still getting a pretty good receiver.
  • mando1988
  • Info N/A
Originally posted by jdt84_2:
well how bad is boldin hurt? who will have to be cut to make the move? who is available in the FA pool at RB?

boldin should be able to play this week depending on if he practices...
i already got wayne,marshall,and boldin at receiver
my running backs are gore,slaton,and ryan grant...
but i thought fitz would be an upgrade over boldin and i could just play grant and gore the rest of the year...what do u think??
this would be my line up

Brees,wayne,fitz,marshall,gore,grant,k.winslow
  • krizay
  • Veteran
Originally posted by mando1988:
Who are you getting

im getting fitzgerald and letting go of boldin and slaton.....but some people in my league were complaining that the trade wasn't fair and the other guy was getting screwed over...i thought it was pretty fair...the guys running backs are mcgehee,jamal lewis, and darren sproles, so slaton is an upgrade to any one of them and hes still getting a pretty good receiver.

If I was you I wouldn't do this trade. Well, without knowing your roster I wouldn't anyway. But there is absolutely no way they can complain the other owner is getting screwed. Absolutely none.
Originally posted by krizay:
Who are you getting

If I was you I wouldn't do this trade. Well, without knowing your roster I wouldn't anyway. But there is absolutely no way they can complain the other owner is getting screwed. Absolutely none.

Agree. I wouldnt give up on Slaton yet. Its a joke that anyone would complain that the deal isnt fair. Im betting that Slaton was a first round or at worst 2nd rd pick in your league.
Who are you getting

With the status of Boldin up in the air basically every week, the trade would have made you way better.. You have Brees, Wayne, Marshall, Grant, Gore and Winslow.. Then you'd be adding the way more productive wr in Fitz over Boldin.. It's kind of understandable that people thought it wasn't fair..

What's your record right now anyway?
[ Edited by djb49 on Oct 21, 2009 at 11:26 PM ]
  • mando1988
  • Info N/A
Originally posted by djb49:
Who are you getting

With the status of Boldin up in the air basically every week, the trade would have made you way better.. You have Brees, Wayne, Marshall, Grant, Gore and Winslow.. Then you'd be adding the way more productive wr in Fitz over Boldin.. It's kind of understandable that people thought it wasn't fair..

the trade already went through... i got fitz!...my record is 4-2....frank gore being hurt messed up my record but its cool..hope fully fitz kicks ass and gore stays healthy because im low on rb's now.
Originally posted by djb49:
Who are you getting

the trade already went through... i got fitz!...my record is 4-2....frank gore being hurt messed up my record but its cool..hope fully fitz kicks ass and gore stays healthy because im low on rb's now.

that killed me in both of my leagues as well

in my yahoo league i have more points than any of the other teams, yet im 2-4 ...

Share 49ersWebzone