There are 190 users in the forums

Need a QB, here are trade offers

Standard performance scoring. Start 1 qb, 2 rb, 2 wr and a flex.

RBs: Denagelo Williams, Ryan Grant, McFadden, R Bush, Bradshaw, cadillac, choice

WR: Calvin Johnson, Boldin, Manningham,Royal, Burlson

QB: Campbell (been riding the waiver matchups)

Currently FAs: Hasselbeck, Anderson

I have been offered the following trades:

Tom Brady for Calvin Johnson and Cadillac

Mcnabb and Portis for Deangelo Williams

Flacco and Welker for Calvin Johnson

I was thinking about doing the Brady trade, but wanted to do it straight up and he wants Caddy. Should I do any of these? Are there any I absolutely shouldn't do?
  • dman
  • Veteran
Originally posted by cubanb:
Standard performance scoring. Start 1 qb, 2 rb, 2 wr and a flex.

RBs: Denagelo Williams, Ryan Grant, McFadden, R Bush, Bradshaw, cadillac, choice

WR: Calvin Johnson, Boldin, Manningham,Royal, Burlson

QB: Campbell (been riding the waiver matchups)

Currently FAs: Hasselbeck, Anderson

I have been offered the following trades:

Tom Brady for Calvin Johnson and Cadillac

Mcnabb and Portis for Deangelo Williams

Flacco and Welker for Calvin Johnson

I was thinking about doing the Brady trade, but wanted to do it straight up and he wants Caddy. Should I do any of these? Are there any I absolutely shouldn't do?

I would do the Brady trade for sure.
  • krizay
  • Veteran
I personally don't like any of these trades.

If it were me. I'd try and trade DMC and Bush or one of them and someone else and try and get a lower tier QB. 2 of your backup RB has to land you one of the top backup QB's in your league.

Worst case scenario. Pickup Hasslebeck wait for him to return and ride him during favorable matchups. Pickup a FA during his bad matchups.

No way I do any of them trades.
  • Chief
  • Veteran
I would do "Flacco and Welker for Calvin Johnson"
Originally posted by krizay:
I personally don't like any of these trades.

If it were me. I'd try and trade DMC and Bush or one of them and someone else and try and get a lower tier QB. 2 of your backup RB has to land you one of the top backup QB's in your league.

Worst case scenario. Pickup Hasslebeck wait for him to return and ride him during favorable matchups. Pickup a FA during his bad matchups.

No way I do any of them trades.

I would have thought so, but my league is stingy on qbs for some reason. Some people hold 3 :/ . I guess I misjudged it while drafting. I thought about rolling with derek anderson or orton and hasselbeck. I had Hasselbeck but needed to drop him to pick up campbell for a couple weeks.
Share 49ersWebzone