LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 209 users in the forums

***Fantasy Football Thread***

Originally posted by jrg:
Keeper league...just picked up Crabtree.

Worthy of a keeper?

absolutely, MC is only worthy for pickup in keeper leagues

however, people have been picking him up in all of my non-keeper leagues, seriously people?

[ Edited by BirdmanJr on Oct 9, 2009 at 09:06:54 ]
I have Holt on my roster and Massaquoi is available

Should I do it?
  • jrg
  • Veteran
Roddy White is on my bench today because I thought he was facing a legit defense.

• dman
  • Veteran
Is starting 3 players from 1 team too much?

I want to play Ryan Grant, Donald Driver, and Finley all against the Lions but Im not sure if I should.

My other options are Britt, Massaquoi, or LJ
Originally posted by dman:

I want to play Ryan Grant, Donald Driver, and Finley all against the Lions but Im not sure if I should.

My DRAFT hardly consists of people who are on the same team.....and for this reason. You may get lucky once in a while and have all of them produce, but more likely than not 1 maybe 2 out of the 3 will. Who is your other TE?

How have the lions done against the pass the last 3 weeks? the run?

I consider the Packers a more pass-oriented team. I would go with driver and possibly finley if you have no other choice. Sounds like you're in a pretty deep league or you had a pretty bad draft.
  • dman
  • Veteran
Originally posted by MrOrange:
Originally posted by dman:

My DRAFT hardly consists of people who are on the same team.....and for this reason. You may get lucky once in a while and have all of them produce, but more likely than not 1 maybe 2 out of the 3 will. Who is your other TE?

How have the lions done against the pass the last 3 weeks? the run?

I consider the Packers a more pass-oriented team. I would go with driver and possibly finley if you have no other choice. Sounds like you're in a pretty deep league or you had a pretty bad draft.

14 teams and Finley is my backup TE ... VD has a bye and Buckhalter is hurt
Would you guys trade Fitz for CJ? I need a WR and I already have Pierre and Ronnie Brown..

or

[ Edited by BirdmanJr on Oct 13, 2009 at 13:49:59 ]
Originally posted by BirdmanJr:
Would you guys trade Fitz for CJ? I need a WR and I already have Pierre and Ronnie Brown..

or

CJ has Stafford/PepperMan

Fitz has Warner, and other threats around him such as Boldin, Breaston, etc, that make it hard for defense to double him

KEEP Fitz
Originally posted by Conejo:

or

Fitz has Warner, and other threats around him such as Boldin, Breaston, etc, that make it hard for defense to double him

KEEP Fitz

Oops I meant Chris Johnson lol..and I want Fitz I have Chris Johnson..sorry should been more clear

[ Edited by BirdmanJr on Oct 13, 2009 at 13:58:04 ]

or

KEEP Fitz

Oops I meant Chris Johnson lol..and I want Fitz I have Chris Johnson..sorry should been more clear

hmmmm ....

or

KEEP Fitz

hmmmm ....

yeah exactly lol...I'm just afraid of CJ exploding
  • jrg
  • Veteran
A guy in a money league I'm in had Tom Brady on the bench and Mark Sanchez starting.

Originally posted by jrg:
A guy in a money league I'm in had Tom Brady on the bench and Mark Sanchez starting.

why would you bench brady when he's going against an 0-5 team!!!! damn that sucks, i started sanchez too cuz manning has a bye. I'm 36 points ahead of my opponent and he has 2 o plays and a kicker to go tomorrow, so we'll see if his -8 points kill me
anybody who benched brady coming into this game, especially for sanches, is a dumbass mofo and should be knocked out by a flying dwarf
Share 49ersWebzone