Alert Follow us at @49erswz until Twitter fixes the issues with our official account.

There are 76 users in the forums

***Fantasy Football Thread***

Joshua Kelly vs Carolina, Ingram vs KC, Galloway vs AZ, Gallup vs Seattle full PT PPR flex play??

Who ya got?
  • krizay
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 19,101
Originally posted by NYniner85:
Joshua Kelly vs Carolina, Ingram vs KC, Galloway vs AZ, Gallup vs Seattle full PT PPR flex play??

Who ya got?

I essentially benched Gallup for Shenault so Gallup is most definitely going to go off.
Julio Jones questionable today. If he's good to go, would y'all play a hobbled Julio Jones or Aiyuk?
Originally posted by krizay:
Originally posted by NYniner85:
Joshua Kelly vs Carolina, Ingram vs KC, Galloway vs AZ, Gallup vs Seattle full PT PPR flex play??

Who ya got?

I essentially benched Gallup for Shenault so Gallup is most definitely going to go off.

Lol dude has burned me twice...
Alright so I got DJ Moore and Odell Beckham in the receiver spot and currently have Joe Mixon in the flex.

I have Ceedee Lamb, Diontae Johnson, and Jerick McKinnon on the bench.

Would anyone make changes to my receivers or flex?
  • jimrat
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 21,571
Julio Jones is out
Originally posted by jimrat:
Julio Jones is out

Well that made my decision easier. I pray aiyuk goes off
Originally posted by btthepunk:
Alright so I got DJ Moore and Odell Beckham in the receiver spot and currently have Joe Mixon in the flex.

I have Ceedee Lamb, Diontae Johnson, and Jerick McKinnon on the bench.

Would anyone make changes to my receivers or flex?

Diontae Johnson might end up as #1 WR in Pitt , and I like him over both Your WRs
Picked up Burkhead on Friday and started him at flex this week

Bout time I did something right
  • krizay
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 19,101
Originally posted by NYniner85:
Originally posted by krizay:
Originally posted by NYniner85:
Joshua Kelly vs Carolina, Ingram vs KC, Galloway vs AZ, Gallup vs Seattle full PT PPR flex play??

Who ya got?

I essentially benched Gallup for Shenault so Gallup is most definitely going to go off.

Lol dude has burned me twice...

Put him back in last minute for Russell Gage ( & DJ Moore)

I'm being offered Austin Ekeler and Robert Woods for McCaffrey. Should I accept?
In all three of my leagues I played against Russell Wilson.

Faaaaaassasakkk!!!

Drafted

CEH
Miles Sanders
Godwin
Sutton
ARob
M Andrews
PIT D


And I'm f**ken 0-3. Opposition keeps having high points week.

Now Sutton is gone and who knows how long Godwin out.
My 3 RB are Mixon, Fournette, and Mostert, I'm trying to pull off a trade for Josh Jacobs
Originally posted by ninerfan4life:
I'm being offered Austin Ekeler and Robert Woods for McCaffrey. Should I accept?

I would totally do it, which means you definitely should NOT.
Share 49erswebzone