There are 86 users in the forums

***Fantasy Football Thread***

• krizay
  • Veteran
Originally posted by E-49er:
Debating at making a change at QB.

I currently am starting Brees vs Green Bay.

Have Minshew vs Miami on bench and also Burrow vs Philly on the bench. Its a PPR league.

Thinking about starting Minshew vs the Miami because of the matchup but as average as Brees has been in Fantasy this year so far its hard for me to pull him out.

What do you guys think?

Minshew and it isn't even close. As a fellow Brees owner, don't be scared to bench him. At the very least until Michael Thomas gets back.

Minshew here is a no brainer. Which probably makes this the wrong decision
  • boast
  • Hall of Fame
Chark is out tonight but MIA has a starting CB out tonight too. i'd think about starting the 'Stache over Brees. with shadow coverage on Diontae Johnson by Bradley Roby likely on Sunday, im even thinking of starting Laviska tonight now that Chark is out. not sure yet.
  • krizay
  • Veteran
Originally posted by boast:
Chark is out tonight but MIA has a starting CB out tonight too. i'd think about starting the 'Stache over Brees. with shadow coverage on Diontae Johnson by Bradley Roby likely on Sunday, im even thinking of starting Laviska tonight now that Chark is out. not sure yet.

Im starting laviska over either dj moore or gallup. Cross that bridge on sunday
  • krizay
  • Veteran
Originally posted by krizay:

Have Minshew vs Miami on bench and also Burrow vs Philly on the bench. Its a PPR league.

Thinking about starting Minshew vs the Miami because of the matchup but as average as Brees has been in Fantasy this year so far its hard for me to pull him out.

What do you guys think?

Minshew and it isn't even close. As a fellow Brees owner, don't be scared to bench him. At the very least until Michael Thomas gets back.

Well I was right about being wrong
McKinnon over Mixon this week?
Originally posted by btthepunk:

I want to start McKinnon over Mixon, but the league owner won't disable undroppable players even though i've asked him so much times, and he even said he would 2 days ago >:(
Originally posted by 49er_Football:

I want to start McKinnon over Mixon, but the league owner won't disable undroppable players even though i've asked him so much times, and he even said he would 2 days ago >:(

Lame. I'm actually trying to trade Mixon right now but no one is really interested. I also have Dalvin Cook, Jonathan Taylor, and Raheem Mostert. I even tried trading him for Barkley just so I can IR him and keep him next year.
I need a bit of help with my Qb position. With jimmy being out, I got Brady and Justin herbert as my back up. should I start Brady or pick up another QB from the waiver? rivers, Mullen, carr,trubisky, and Mayfield are still available.

What do you guys think?

Well I was right about being wrong

Lol. I started Minshew. Matthew Berry and Fabiano both had Minshew as starts.Thats just the bad luck I've had this season. Hopefully the rest of my team makes up for it.

Gonna gamble and start Jordan Reed over Goedert vs Bengals. I'll be happy if he can get 12 pts+.
[ Edited by E-49er on Sep 25, 2020 at 2:36 PM ]
Lol. I started Minshew. Matthew Berry and Fabiano both had Minshew as starts.Thats just the bad luck I've had this season. Hopefully the rest of my team makes up for it.

Gonna gamble and start Jordan Reed over Goedert vs Bengals. I'll be happy if he can get 12 pts+.

I'm starting Reed over Goedert too. Wish I would have last week.
[ Edited by btthepunk on Sep 26, 2020 at 6:44 AM ]

In starting Reed over Goedert too. Wish I would have last week.

I just picked Reed up as a FA this week. I was also able to get Golladay off waivers and took another gamble and picked up Devonta Freeman as FA. Hopefully my luck starts getting better.

In starting Reed over Goedert too. Wish I would have last week.

I just picked Reed up as a FA this week. I was also able to get Golladay off waivers and took another gamble and picked up Devonta Freeman as FA. Hopefully my luck starts getting better.

I picked up Golladay off waivers in another league too lol. I think he added Adam Humphries like wtf.
  • Tman
  • Veteran
Golladay on waivers
Originally posted by Tman:
Golladay on waivers

Obviously some dumbass players in those leagues.
McKinnon or Fournette?
Share 49erswebzone