There are 140 users in the forums

***Fantasy Football Thread***

Originally posted by SteveWallacesHelmet:
Originally posted by NYniner85:
Originally posted by Joecool:
okay I'm hurting...I have s**t at WR (starters are Woods and one of Kirk or Josh Gordon)

should I trade Aaron Jones and Josh Gordon for Melvin Gordon and Alshon Jeffery? My other starter at RB is DJ (3rd RB is f**king s**tty Mixon).

Aaron Jones is a top 4 RB in terms of ppg at 21 in PPR formats. He is also their primary goal line back with 8 TDS. His point total would be immense last night if he catches that seam route TD and if he doesn't fumble. There is no question mark with Jones.

Melvin is a question mark. Alshon is up and down. Josh Gordon will be back and will be Brady's big play WR.

No I feel ya, Jones is the best player of the bunch. He will be losing some touches to Williams though.

I have zero faith in Josh Gordon and my other WRs worth anything are Kirk/ M Williams/Woods.

I'm 2-4 and need to do something

I am totally opposite of JC in this trade idea. I think thats a no brainer trade. Melvin Gordon is much better than Aaron Jones, and at worst. Gordon and Alshon are on the same level.

I would have clicked accept immediately if this was offered to me.

That's fair in terms of historical production but this is Jone's year. GB playing a run-heavy system now. Aaron Jones is good for at least 10 per game. Gordon on his way out.

Rodgers has only one game with more than 24 completions and GB is 5-1. They are going to stick with what works. When Adams comes back, they will have bigger plays which will probably open up the run game even more.
Originally posted by SkyZer0:
start Frank Gore vs. Miami?

or Auden Tate vs. JAX?

Flex players, PPR League. what I'm down to

Tate. Singletary should be back. Gore's touches should decrease. Tate is a beast and CIN WR1. Boyd is technically but he mostly gets possession touches. Tate has been the favorite red zone target lately but then again, Boyd is due for some red zone eating.

from what ive read, being the Dolphins, Gore would get a lot of touches in the latter half of the game putting the game away. think I should roll with Auden still? it is the Miami defense which is making it tough for me
okay I'm hurting...I have s**t at WR (starters are Woods and one of Kirk or Josh Gordon)

should I trade Aaron Jones and Josh Gordon for Melvin Gordon and Alshon Jeffery? My other starter at RB is DJ (3rd RB is f**king s**tty Mixon).

Aaron Jones is a top 4 RB in terms of ppg at 21 in PPR formats. He is also their primary goal line back with 8 TDS. His point total would be immense last night if he catches that seam route TD and if he doesn't fumble. There is no question mark with Jones.

Melvin is a question mark. Alshon is up and down. Josh Gordon will be back and will be Brady's big play WR.

No I feel ya, Jones is the best player of the bunch. He will be losing some touches to Williams though.

I have zero faith in Josh Gordon and my other WRs worth anything are Kirk/ M Williams/Woods.

I think M. Williams and Woods will definitely have a positive regression considering Williams just came back and Woods is playing with Goff who is passing more than ever.

Kirk will definitely stay strong. Your team is solid.

I picked up Jamaal from waiver last week and started him and Adam Jones. That last run by Jamaal put him over 100 yards and got me a 1 point victory. I can go every week starting both of these guys, especially with Devante out. Have Devante also and will need to risk starting 3 GB players.

• Tman
  • Veteran
Man it feels wrong but I just traded Josh Gordon for Jamison Crowder in one of my leagues
  • krizay
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Tman:
Man it feels wrong but I just traded Josh Gordon for Jamison Crowder in one of my leagues

Nothing wrong about it. As talented as he is. Last year he only put up 1 game in which he scored in the 20's the rest of his good games were in the range of what you can expect from crowder. But more consistently if darnold is playing QB.

I am totally opposite of JC in this trade idea. I think thats a no brainer trade. Melvin Gordon is much better than Aaron Jones, and at worst. Gordon and Alshon are on the same level.

That's fair in terms of historical production but this is Jone's year. GB playing a run-heavy system now. Aaron Jones is good for at least 10 per game. Gordon on his way out.

Rodgers has only one game with more than 24 completions and GB is 5-1. They are going to stick with what works. When Adams comes back, they will have bigger plays which will probably open up the run game even more.

I dunno man. I have Aaron Jones on one of my teams and he has been incredibly frustrating and inconsistent.

Here are his scores by game for me:

He has been held to under 50 rushing yards in 4 of his 6 games. He does get goalline carries, which is helpful, but Melvin Gordon is a much better running back.

I dunno man. I have Aaron Jones on one of my teams and he has been incredibly frustrating and inconsistent.

Here are his scores by game for me:

He has been held to under 50 rushing yards in 4 of his 6 games. He does get goalline carries, which is helpful, but Melvin Gordon is a much better running back.

Week 1 was his only real bad week. If he catches that seam route TD Monday, well,...just saying. I think he proved GB can no longer ignore him. Top 3 RB in PPR scoring. Can't deny that.
  • Tman
  • Veteran
Originally posted by krizay:

Nothing wrong about it. As talented as he is. Last year he only put up 1 game in which he scored in the 20's the rest of his good games were in the range of what you can expect from crowder. But more consistently if darnold is playing QB.

Oh for sure, I was wanting a more consistent wr vs the boom/bust Gordon has been.....just thinking about actually trading Josh Gordon for Crowder was a little mind bottling lol
  • da209
  • Veteran
K. Murray vs giants or Jimmy G vs redskins Ppr league.
  • krizay
  • Veteran
Originally posted by da209:

Well, since its a PPR league id go with Kyler

Murray

Why would it matter for a QB if its a PPR league or not? Well I suppose Murray could actually catch a pass.
  • Tman
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:

Why would it matter for a QB if its a PPR league or not? Well I suppose Murray could actually catch a pass.

Lol that was a joke John, might be past your bedtime brother
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:

Lol that was a joke John, might be past your bedtime brother

But it wasnt even funny.
2nd in points scored, 1st in points "allowed"

2-4 record

Share 49ersWebzone