There are 234 users in the forums

***Fantasy Football Thread***

• Janitor
  • HOF Food Reviews
Originally posted by InconvenientTruth21:
Originally posted by krizay:
Starting Michel over Coleman/Breida this week and I hope I dont regret it

I mean.... why? What is Michel's ceiling? They have been playing cupcake defenses all year and owners are STILL waiting....

I know our OL is beat up as is our FB. But both pur backs atleast offer something in the passing game and dont be surprised if thats where they get their bread buttered next couple weeks

With Burkhead out I thought Michel would get a s**tload of touches against a cupcake matchup. He did (22 carries and 2 receptions). But the pats gave the ball to Bolden and Tom Brady twice for their 3 goal line TDs

Got me 13 points but man that easily could've been a 20+ game from him.

Which means he ain't going to get those touches in other games either.
Originally posted by Janitor:

True. Its also hard deciding between Coleman or Breida when you have both (flex isnt an option b/c I have amari cooper there). Im assuming Coleman will get goalline carries going forward so Im leaning towards him.
Originally posted by Janitor:

True. Its also hard deciding between Coleman or Breida when you have both (flex isnt an option b/c I have amari cooper there). Im assuming Coleman will get goalline carries going forward so Im leaning towards him.

That's a tough one when you already have another RB that is better than both.

I'm forced to start Adam Jones and Jamal Williams only because my other RB2 options are crap. Kind of looking forward to it since they both will provide a solid floor with one possibly blowing up.
  • krizay
  • Veteran

Breida is our featured back.

I don't know if I can confidently believe that as much as I want it to be true lol.

I don't know if I can confidently believe that as much as I want it to be true lol.
I dont think either is the featured back. Coleman got 16 carries last week to 11 for Breida despite it being his first game back from injury. My guess is the carries will be pretty much split between the 2 with Coleman the more likely to get the goal line work.
okay I'm hurting...I have s**t at WR (starters are Woods and one of Kirk or Josh Gordon)

should I trade Aaron Jones and Josh Gordon for Melvin Gordon and Alshon Jeffery? My other starter at RB is DJ (3rd RB is f**king s**tty Mixon).
Originally posted by NYniner85:
okay I'm hurting...I have s**t at WR (starters are Woods and one of Kirk or Josh Gordon)

should I trade Aaron Jones and Josh Gordon for Melvin Gordon and Alshon Jeffery? My other starter at RB is DJ (3rd RB is f**king s**tty Mixon).

Aaron Jones is a top 4 RB in terms of ppg at 21 in PPR formats. He is also their primary goal line back with 8 TDS. His point total would be immense last night if he catches that seam route TD and if he doesn't fumble. There is no question mark with Jones.

Melvin is a question mark. Alshon is up and down. Josh Gordon will be back and will be Brady's big play WR.
I've had the worst fantasy luck this year lol. Played against CMC and Aaron Jones last week when they scored 50 each and lost by single digit points.

Lost by 4 points this week and Amari Cooper left in the 1st quarter and didn't return.

Oy
was up by 8 with K. Johnson left to play on my team. He had the Lions K. Lost by 2 points lol

Originally posted by Joecool:

Aaron Jones is a top 4 RB in terms of ppg at 21 in PPR formats. He is also their primary goal line back with 8 TDS. His point total would be immense last night if he catches that seam route TD and if he doesn't fumble. There is no question mark with Jones.

Melvin is a question mark. Alshon is up and down. Josh Gordon will be back and will be Brady's big play WR.

No I feel ya, Jones is the best player of the bunch. He will be losing some touches to Williams though.

I have zero faith in Josh Gordon and my other WRs worth anything are Kirk/ M Williams/Woods.

I'm 2-4 and need to do something
[ Edited by NYniner85 on Oct 15, 2019 at 12:16 PM ]

No I feel ya, Jones is the best player of the bunch. He will be losing some touches to Williams though.

I have zero faith in Josh Gordon and my other WRs worth anything are Kirk/ M Williams/Woods.

I think M. Williams and Woods will definitely have a positive regression considering Williams just came back and Woods is playing with Goff who is passing more than ever.

Kirk will definitely stay strong. Your team is solid.

I picked up Jamaal from waiver last week and started him and Adam Jones. That last run by Jamaal put him over 100 yards and got me a 1 point victory. I can go every week starting both of these guys, especially with Devante out. Have Devante also and will need to risk starting 3 GB players.

I am totally opposite of JC in this trade idea. I think thats a no brainer trade. Melvin Gordon is much better than Aaron Jones, and at worst. Gordon and Alshon are on the same level.

I would have clicked accept immediately if this was offered to me.
start Frank Gore vs. Miami?

or Auden Tate vs. JAX?

Flex players, PPR League. what I'm down to
Originally posted by SkyZer0:
start Frank Gore vs. Miami?

or Auden Tate vs. JAX?

Flex players, PPR League. what I'm down to

Tate. Singletary should be back. Gore's touches should decrease. Tate is a beast and CIN WR1. Boyd is technically but he mostly gets possession touches. Tate has been the favorite red zone target lately but then again, Boyd is due for some red zone eating.
Share 49ersWebzone