LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 215 users in the forums

***Fantasy Football Thread***

• boast
  • Hella Fame
Originally posted by ninerfan4life:
Any Sleeper Tight Ends out there? I'm worried AF about my TEs. I have Jordan Reed and Noah Fant

Waller
Originally posted by boast:
Originally posted by Joecool:
Originally posted by boast:
Darren Waller has huge upside if AB is suspended and/or cut.

Maybe but TEs don't get much volume when the slot player is polished. Me thinks Renfrow will surprise. He is already the starting slot WR on the depth chart. With AB out and Tyrell mainly a deep ball WR, Renfrow may be Carr's biggest safety valve: Cooper Kupp style.

Renfrow is probably the most polished route runner of all the rookie WRs.

Jon love 2 and 3 TE sets.

Almost all WCO coaches say that but the fact is TE's don't get many targets in this league. Slot WR with the athletic ability and route-running skillset like Edelman, Kupp, and possibly Renfrow are the new generation chain movers.
Damn! D Adams and Aaron Jones s**t the bed Thursday. Thinking if I should take a risk Sunday and start Kyler Murray over Winston.

My thinking behind this is that there is no tape on Murray and they have no CBs vs DET which means ARI will most likely be playing from behind. Kyler May have at least 30 attempts and possibly be running a lot.

Whereas Winston, how will his OL handle our new pass rush? And if it is a close game, it may dictate conservative play by both teams.
  • krizay
  • Veteran
Damn! D Adams and Aaron Jones s**t the bed Thursday. Thinking if I should take a risk Sunday and start Kyler Murray over Winston.

My thinking behind this is that there is no tape on Murray and they have no CBs vs DET which means ARI will most likely be playing from behind. Kyler May have at least 30 attempts and possibly be running a lot.

Whereas Winston, how will his OL handle our new pass rush? And if it is a close game, it may dictate conservative play by both teams.

You play the guy you think will score the most points. You clearly thought that was Winston before Thursday night. Don't overthink now that you're in the proverbial hole.
[ Edited by krizay on Sep 7, 2019 at 11:15 AM ]
Originally posted by krizay:

You play the guy you think will score the most points. You clearly thought that was Winston before Thursday night. Don't overthink now that you're in the proverbial hole.

Only had Winston starting by default. Today is the day I make my decisions. Winston only projected 3 points more than Murray. I will take a 3 point risk loss over a possible chance at Murray to blow up.

Just don't feel well about Winston vs our D Line and fast LB's. Winston is prone to have very volatile games.
  • Janitor
  • HOF Food Reviews
Started Lamar Jackson, Christian McCaffrey, and Austin Ekelar. Those three had over 60% of my points total

Had a good showing from Alshon Jeffrey as well.

Not so good from Nick Chubb, Brandin Cooks, and George Kittle.
  • krizay
  • Veteran
So i was in a $25 survivor pool with over 400 participants (yes 10k on the line).

And my punk ass takes the Brownies week 1.

Originally posted by krizay:
So i was in a $25 survivor pool with over 400 participants (yes 10k on the line).

And my punk ass takes the Brownies week 1.

Oh man. But my Kyler Murray start over Winston was money!!
  • krizay
  • Veteran
Oh man. But my Kyler Murray start over Winston was money!!

Yes it was
drafted Josh Jacobs in the FIFTH round of my fantasy league draft, out of 10 total teams. absolute steal. shredded it last night.
[ Edited by SkyZer0 on Sep 10, 2019 at 7:24 AM ]

In a 1 ppr reception league and the scoring is pretty dumb. People with rbs like Kamara/McCaffrey are basically unbeatable since they're getting 40 points for their usual game
Originally posted by SkyZer0:
drafted Josh Jacobs in the FIFTH round of my fantasy league draft, out of 10 total teams. absolute steal. shredded it last night.

Who the hell lets a 1st round draft pick sole RB drop to the 5th? Especially a John Gruden one. He went in rounds 2 and 3 in my leagues.
[ Edited by Joecool on Sep 10, 2019 at 10:19 AM ]
Originally posted by InconvenientTruth21:
In a 1 ppr reception league and the scoring is pretty dumb. People with rbs like Kamara/McCaffrey are basically unbeatable since they're getting 40 points for their usual game

Or 10 catches for 30 yards = 13 points.

Half PPR best balanced. I'm commish of my league and add bonus points for big play TDs. Makes your draft strategy a little different when you must weigh a big play 4 catch player with a safe 10 catch player.
Originally posted by SkyZer0:

Who the hell lets a 1st round draft pick sole RB drop to the 5th? Especially a John Gruden one. He went in rounds 2 and 3 in my leagues.

he fell pretty far, definitely wouldve gone had I not picked him then and there. I was the 9th overall pick in a snake draft format.
  • Janitor
  • HOF Food Reviews
Originally posted by InconvenientTruth21:

I'm not even in a PPR league and McCaffrey kills it
Share 49ersWebzone