LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 239 users in the forums

***Fantasy Football Thread***

• krizay
  • Veteran
Originally posted by NYniner85:
Boy, not sure if I have the nuts to do that lol.

Adams and Nuk are the top two WRs in fantasy (been looking at the rankings) and I had both last yr

zero chance Adams falls to the 2nd in my league, let alone to where I'm picking. He's a total stud.

Oh I get it. I can see why you'd want to keep him. My philosophy can be a risk for sure.

It's these kind of predicaments that make me stay as far away from keeper leagues as I can. Full on dynasty or redrafts for me.

I've taken over teams that have no one to keep.

Either way you go good luck.
If there is no room for me in your guys draft I would like to start another one with some of you.

Lmk if any of you are interested. We can do half point PPR or whatever you guys like.
Originally posted by krizay:
Oh I get it. I can see why you'd want to keep him. My philosophy can be a risk for sure.

It's these kind of predicaments that make me stay as far away from keeper leagues as I can. Full on dynasty or redrafts for me.

I've taken over teams that have no one to keep.

Either way you go good luck.

Thanks man....I've actually thought about it some more and I just might do it (your fault if I lose )

I have the 10th pick (12 team PPR) snake draft, 2 keepers, you get to keep them 2 yrs, first yr is where they were drafted.... if you keep them a second yr its for a 1st rd pick.

All I've done is keepers and redrafts. Like to possibly try a dynasty league (just get into to many leagues).

This league I'm talking about is with all my close buddies and this is our 10th yr...not gonna brag but I've won it 4 of the last 6 yrs
  • krizay
  • Veteran
Thanks man....I've actually thought about it some more and I just might do it (your fault if I lose )

I have the 10th pick (12 team PPR) snake draft, 2 keepers, you get to keep them 2 yrs, first yr is where they were drafted.... if you keep them a second yr its for a 1st rd pick.

All I've done is keepers and redrafts. Like to possibly try a dynasty league (just get into to many leagues).

This league I'm talking about is with all my close buddies and this is our 10th yr...not gonna brag but I've won it 4 of the last 6 yrs

Well, it just so happens there's a spot opening up (most likely)in a 32 team dynasty league me and a couple other members from here are in.

Roster isn't the greatest but has potential. Michel, Mike Evans and OJ Howard are the main offensive players. But we also start a full defense.

It's all just for fun. Basically costs $5 or so (site costs: Fantrax)

Like my 8th year in these kind of leagues. It's ok but admittedly this league is kind of boring. Usually i love it cause it keeps you in football mode all season. But only like 8-10 guys active on this league in offseason.

I would love for the zone to start a dynasty league of some kind. 16-20 owners. Would be awesome.
Krizay you guys start a whole defense? That's sounds ridiculously time consuming and fun AF . Does that $5 dollars give you access to a fantrax app?
[ Edited by MoistButtCheeks on Jun 29, 2019 at 5:52 PM ]
  • krizay
  • Veteran
Yes. Sorta. Kinda. You can actually do free fantrax leagues and use their app.

The league we are in has more features thus the league itself is like $80. Each team roughly $3 (once you add the $.50 transaction fee). I usually just do 5. Since quite a few teams dont pay.

As for the defense not any more time consuming than a regular fantasy team.

11 positions and you usually only have 15 or so IDP players to choose from. And like offense you always start your studs.

3 DL
4LB
4DBs

I won a different league a few years back b as basically off of a strong defense. I had Bortles as my QB and wheaton, austin marvin jones as my WRs
Pick two (keepers)

George kittle 10th
kerryon johnson 6th
Aaron jones 9th

Full pt PPR
  • krizay
  • Veteran
Pick two (keepers)

George kittle 10th
kerryon johnson 6th
Aaron jones 9th

Full pt PPR

My fat fingers and frozen phone logged me out of my initial reply that was in depth.

Not typing that again.

Short answer as i realize this answer isnt as short as i intended from the out set..... Kittle and KJ
Originally posted by Waterbear:
If there is no room for me in your guys draft I would like to start another one with some of you.

Lmk if any of you are interested. We can do half point PPR or whatever you guys like.

Start a league
Originally posted by blizzuntz:

Start a league

Thinking about it.

• krizay
  • Veteran
I would love for us to do a dynasty type league on here for money.

16 owners at whatever buy in. $50, $60.... whatever.

You draft your team and that's your team until you trade em, cut em or they retire. Then every year hold a rookie draft.

I've been doing 32 team dynasties for awhile but not for money.

Would LOVE to help get one of those started.
My fat fingers and frozen phone logged me out of my initial reply that was in depth.

Not typing that again.

Short answer as i realize this answer isnt as short as i intended from the out set..... Kittle and KJ

s**t...I've been dead set on Kittle and Jones for a while. I feel like the TD opportunities will be much greater for Jones vs KJ.

BUT after hearing that Riddick got the boot, I wouldn't be shocked if KJ ended up with like 60-70 catches this yr.

Gotta see how training camp plays out for both.

Not typing that again.

s**t...I've been dead set on Kittle and Jones for a while. I feel like the TD opportunities will be much greater for Jones vs KJ.

BUT after hearing that Riddick got the boot, I wouldn't be shocked if KJ ended up with like 60-70 catches this yr.

Gotta see how training camp plays out for both.

It's KJ for me and it's not close. Something tells me you have better options that you didn't post though.
  • krizay
  • Veteran
It's KJ for me and it's not close. Something tells me you have better options that you didn't post though.

Agreed. You know KJ is going to be the bell cow. AJ COULD be.

Bird in hand... on this one. And a 6th for KJ is still GREAT value IMO

Nah, I mean can keep Devante Adams for a 2nd but I'm noting gonna keep him. Better value for one of the RBs.

(We cant keep guys more than two yrs, so I gotta throw back Gordon/Hopkins).

You value KJ for a 6th that much more than aaron Jones in the 9th? From week 7 thru 13 he was pretty damn good fantasy wise
Share 49ersWebzone