There are 101 users in the forums

***Fantasy Football Thread***

Lol that dude got screwed this week
  • 9er2k
  • Veteran
Lost Aj Green for the season.

Gurley gets hurt

James Conner gets hurt

Get to the championship and need Phillip Lindsay to get me 10 points to win and he hurts his hand

7 leagues
6 playoffs
0 championship games
2 3rd places
1 points leader

Usually a down year , except several of my leagues adopted weekly winnings for high point. With those weak stats , lost only 20% of total buy in .

Thank god for DK, I'm in the black overall .... for now .
Crushed my opponent, so officially the champ now

Rode Saquon Barkley and Christian Mccaffrey to the crown
Originally posted by Janitor:

Christian McCaffrey, Melvin Gordon, JuJu, and Tyreek Hill were my dogs (though Tyreek was pretty much boom or bust week to week all season). 8 of my 9 starters in my championship game were all originally drafted by me. 2nd ship in 4 years in this 12 team league.
Originally posted by 49erminion:
Originally posted by Janitor:

Christian McCaffrey, Melvin Gordon, JuJu, and Tyreek Hill were my dogs (though Tyreek was pretty much boom or bust week to week all season). 8 of my 9 starters in my championship game were all originally drafted by me. 2nd ship in 4 years in this 12 team league.

Yeah almost my entire championship team was players I drafted, the exceptions being the K and D/ST, which I streamed most of the season.
  • bors
  • Veteran
Kittle carries me to a ship. Took that last td

Had to sub in baker as well for brees

Went down to the end for sure
full point PPR get two keepers (lose draft pick in the rd they were selected)

Keeping Devante Adams for a 2nd. Do I keep Aaron Jones for a 9th or Kittle for a 10th??
Originally posted by NYniner85:

Keeping Devante Adams for a 2nd. Do I keep Aaron Jones for a 9th or Kittle for a 10th??

Kittle no question. Not even being a homer Jones could be replaced tomorrow.
  • boast
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by Waterbear:

agreed. and there's only like 4 or 5 fantasy productive TEs in the entire NFL.

• krizay
  • Veteran

Kittle is my for sure. As stated, stud TEs are few and far between in FF.

I actually think i would go jones over Adams. in the new system he should catch a ton of balls while still rushing for a lot. I can easily see 1200+ rush yards & 50+ catches. With 12+ total TDs.

I see him outscoring Adams and you get him 7 rounds cheaper and a more prime position.

Plus if it was a complete redraft you would take Adams in the 2nd round again. Where as Jones would go much earlier than the 9th.

To me the likelihood of getting Adams or a WR relatively close to his production in the 2nd is greater than getting a potential RB like Jones in the 9th.

You have to figure the other owners will either lose their early picks for keeping their player or their player will be in the pool. Look at last years draft and see how many players SHOULDN'T be there. Look at who everyone else is keeping then go from there.

But for my money, keeping a WR for a 2nd would be a waste. I wouldn't keep a 1st or 2nd round player unless it was a stud RB.
Curious to see where you guys might rank the rookie players as we head in to this year.
  • krizay
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Kalen49ers:
Curious to see where you guys might rank the rookie players as we head in to this year.

My rankings

Redraft

1. Josh Jacobs
2. Parris Campbell
3. Miles Sanders
4. DK Metcalf( dont like him as a player but went to perfect situation for him)
5. David Montgomery
6. Mecole Hardman
7. Deebo Samuels
8. Terry Mclaurin
9. Jace Sternberger
10.Gary Jennings

Dynasty

1. Josh Jacobs
2. Miles Sanders
3. David Montgomery
4. Parris Campbell
5. Deebo Samuels
6. TJ Hockenson
7. Gary Jennings
8. Mecole Hardman
9. Jace Sternberger
10. Justice Hill

My next 5 in no particular order

DK Metcalf
Irv Smith
Noah Fant
Isabella
Hollywood Brown

I love AJ Brown but hate his situation. Not a fan of N'keal Harry's situation either.
Originally posted by Waterbear:

Agreed...I do think Jones will be a very good RB this yr, dude produced when given the rock
Originally posted by boast:
agreed. and there's only like 4 or 5 fantasy productive TEs in the entire NFL.

agreed..thanks!
Originally posted by krizay:
Kittle is my for sure. As stated, stud TEs are few and far between in FF.

I actually think i would go jones over Adams. in the new system he should catch a ton of balls while still rushing for a lot. I can easily see 1200+ rush yards & 50+ catches. With 12+ total TDs.

I see him outscoring Adams and you get him 7 rounds cheaper and a more prime position.

Plus if it was a complete redraft you would take Adams in the 2nd round again. Where as Jones would go much earlier than the 9th.

To me the likelihood of getting Adams or a WR relatively close to his production in the 2nd is greater than getting a potential RB like Jones in the 9th.

You have to figure the other owners will either lose their early picks for keeping their player or their player will be in the pool. Look at last years draft and see how many players SHOULDN'T be there. Look at who everyone else is keeping then go from there.

But for my money, keeping a WR for a 2nd would be a waste. I wouldn't keep a 1st or 2nd round player unless it was a stud RB.

Boy, not sure if I have the nuts to do that lol.

Adams and Nuk are the top two WRs in fantasy (been looking at the rankings) and I had both last yr

zero chance Adams falls to the 2nd in my league, let alone to where I'm picking. He's a total stud.
Share 49erswebzone