LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 245 users in the forums

***Fantasy Football Thread***

Originally posted by est1985:
Someone dropped josh Gordon. Would any of you drop Evan engram or Keelan cole for him?

I would drop Cole in a heartbeat. I have Gordon and am just waiting for him to sign with a legit QB.
Dalvin Cook and Jay Ajayi in the RB spots with Chris Thompson in the flex.

Would anyone play Thompson at RB over the other two and/or put Kittle, Pettis, or Hyde in the flex?
[ Edited by btthepunk on Sep 21, 2018 at 1:17 PM ]
Originally posted by Joecool:
Originally posted by est1985:
Someone dropped josh Gordon. Would any of you drop Evan engram or Keelan cole for him?

I would drop Cole in a heartbeat. I have Gordon and am just waiting for him to sign with a legit QB.

It's a good thing I didn't drop him. Lol
Leveon Bell for Pat Mahomes in a ppr league? I have Conner and a QB already.
  • boast
  • Hella Fame
I'm the dumbass who dropped Breida last week because I was fine at RB, needed WR help and he was my last pick of the draft. I'll never get him back now. I guess its reverse karma for scooping up Kamara last season when someone cut him after week 3. nah....I'm a dumbass.
  • Garce
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Hawaii49er:
Leveon Bell for Pat Mahomes in a ppr league? I have Conner and a QB already.

Sure.
Need y'alls opinion... was offered Alex Collins for Phillip Lindsay. Does anyone have an opinion on these players?
I think I have to accept that...
Originally posted by 3rd-down-decoy:
Need y'alls opinion... was offered Alex Collins for Phillip Lindsay. Does anyone have an opinion on these players?

Keep Lindsay if it's not too late. Stay away from that Ravens backfield. Especially with Buck Allen taking carries.
  • krizay
  • Veteran
Originally posted by IEAD:
Keep Lindsay if it's not too late. Stay away from that Ravens backfield. Especially with Buck Allen taking carries.

Im trying to flip lindsay for a TE or Lindsay and marvin joned for an upgrade at WR.

I'd keep lindsay in your scenario

Originally posted by boast:
I'm the dumbass who dropped Breida last week because I was fine at RB, needed WR help and he was my last pick of the draft. I'll never get him back now. I guess its reverse karma for scooping up Kamara last season when someone cut him after week 3. nah....I'm a dumbass.

I also dropped him for a WR. My RB situation is awful (Drake, Ekeler, Lindsay), but my WRs are amazing (A. Brown, Michael Thomas, Thielen, DeSean Jackson, Marquise Goodwin, Emmanuel Sanders).

I'm stacked everywhere but RB
Would you guys make this trade:

I give Conner and Allen Robinson for Hopkins.

This would be my WR and RB depth after trade:

OBJ, Hopkins, Mike Williams, Pettis
Howard, Mixon, Michel, White, Burkhead

I also have Gronk
  • krizay
  • Veteran
I would only with eye on the playoffs.

If you think you're going to struggle to get in i wouldn't do it. If you feel confident making it in. Pull the trigger.

Leveon coming back eventually. I see it as Robinson for Hopkins in playoffs.
Originally posted by krizay:
I would only with eye on the playoffs.

If you think you're going to struggle to get in i wouldn't do it. If you feel confident making it in. Pull the trigger.

Leveon coming back eventually. I see it as Robinson for Hopkins in playoffs.

I made the trade. I'm loaded at my top 5. Have Tyrod as QB but have been streaming QB. Sooner or later someone will get desperate hanging onto two and even three QBs once their starters bye week is done.

Here's my roster now:
QB: Tyrod
RB: Howard, Mixon, Michel, White,Burkhead, Cohen
WR: OBJ, Hopkins, M Williams, Pettis, Allison
TE: Gronk
D: NE
K: Vinny
[ Edited by Joecool on Sep 19, 2018 at 9:25 PM ]
Of course it's announced that Cook is out a day after I could have started Hyde over him.

I've gone from Cook and Ajayi to Derrick Henry and Chris Thompson. At least I can move Thompson from flex to RB and put Will Fuller in the flex now. Thinking about dropping Pettis to add Latavius Murray for the week.
Share 49ersWebzone