LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 342 users in the forums

***Fantasy Football Thread***

• Tman
  • Veteran
Originally posted by blizzuntz:
you aren't investing too much keeping Charles. Much more value else where.

What is you end up with tope 5 pick anyways?

That was my dilemma but Charles is as close to a lock, barring injury, as there is in a ppr format. He out scored ap by over 140 points in my league last year so I feel pretty good about securing the #1 back and the wrs are super deep.

Who would you keep out of my list?
Originally posted by Tman:
Originally posted by btthepunk:
Should I keep Gore, Desean Jackson, LeVeon Bell, or Vernon Davis to go with Kaep and Calvin Johnson as my keepers?

What rounds would you be giving up?

Super casual league. Snaking from last years standings but the two new people get the first two picks in the first two rounds.
^^^^^^ I'd keep Desean because I saw that Garcon had a small hammy injury. If it happens again, Desean will be GOLD

That was my dilemma but Charles is as close to a lock, barring injury, as there is in a ppr format. He out scored ap by over 140 points in my league last year so I feel pretty good about securing the #1 back and the wrs are super deep.

Charles is a safe pick, but HUGE investment
His O-line has suffered and he got a big pay day

Graham is going in first rd and has a huge advantage over all the other TEs (dude could easily go for 18TDs). so in that sense by keeping Graham u give up a second but still have a 1st round pick and graham is essentially a 1 st round pick. IMO Charles, AP, McCopy and Forte are your 1st tier RBs and could still end up with one of them.

But if you want the most value its with Nelson and Crabs and you easily gotta go with crabs here bc there is a 10 round difference.

it really depends on how much the league is sucked up at RBs bc of keepers, if everyone keeps a RB you gotta keep Charles bc the league isn't as deep with these type of RBs ( many shared touches and more passing hurting RB numbers)
  • Tman
  • Veteran

Charles is a safe pick, but HUGE investment
His O-line has suffered and he got a big pay day

Graham is going in first rd and has a huge advantage over all the other TEs (dude could easily go for 18TDs). so in that sense by keeping Graham u give up a second but still have a 1st round pick and graham is essentially a 1 st round pick. IMO Charles, AP, McCopy and Forte are your 1st tier RBs and could still end up with one of them.

But if you want the most value its with Nelson and Crabs and you easily gotta go with crabs here bc there is a 10 round difference.

it really depends on how much the league is sucked up at RBs bc of keepers, if everyone keeps a RB you gotta keep Charles bc the league isn't as deep with these type of RBs ( many shared touches and more passing hurting RB numbers)

Yea man I hear you, all of the other top rbs are being kept except for AP. So it would have been difficult for me to secure a top rb if I went another direction. Crabtree would have been a huge value, I am targeting him in the 5th for our draft today. This is a big money league, $1000 to the winner so I am looking at minimizing my risk and Charles is almost bust proof barring injury. Graham is a big advantage at his position but I'm looking at getting Julius Thomas in the 3rd hopefully who should see an increase in targets with decker gone this year. I'll see how the draft plays out....
  • Tman
  • Veteran
So here is how my team turned out after last nights draft, ppr with Charles as my keeper for a first round pick

Qb - brees
Rb - Charles
Rb - vareen
Wr - Antonio brown
Wr - Crabtree
Flex - roddy white
Te - pitta
D - niners
K - Dawson

Bench
Corderelle Patterson
Carlos Hyde
Toby gerhart
Kyri Robinson
Ruben randle
Josh Gordon - hoping for a minimal suspension
Ronnie hillman
Knile davis
Have the 2nd pick in my PPR league. Who should I take Lesean, Charles or Megatron? And what should I do with my 2nd round pick?
Originally posted by skillzdatkillz90:
Have the 2nd pick in my PPR league. Who should I take Lesean, Charles or Megatron? And what should I do with my 2nd round pick?

Charles IMO.
  • Tman
  • Veteran

I would definitely go with Charles and it would depend on who is left when you get back to your pick in the 2nd but if one of the top 6-7 stud wrs are still there it would be a good to pick up one of those
so i was just offered in my PPR
I receive
Alfred Morris
Marquis Colston

I trade
Reggie Wayne
Reggie Bush

here's my team.

QB Tom Brady
RB Giovanni Bernard
RB Reggie Bush
WR Megatron
WR Reggie Wayne
OP Stevan Ridley
DP Vontaze Burfict
DP Jerrell Freeman
K Matt Bryant
DST Chiefs

Bench
WR Justin Hunter
WR Kelvin Benjamin
RB Jeremy Hill
QB Ryan Tannehill

• Garce
  • Veteran
so i was just offered in my PPR
I receive
Alfred Morris
Marquis Colston

I trade
Reggie Wayne
Reggie Bush

here's my team.

QB Tom Brady
RB Giovanni Bernard
RB Reggie Bush
WR Megatron
WR Reggie Wayne
OP Stevan Ridley
DP Vontaze Burfict
DP Jerrell Freeman
K Matt Bryant
DST Chiefs

Bench
WR Justin Hunter
WR Kelvin Benjamin
RB Jeremy Hill
QB Ryan Tannehill

I would take that deal because Reggie Bush is almost 30 and he is bound to get hurt... he always does. Colston could have a bounce back year.
I wouldn't take that trade
Non PPR I would, but given this is for PPR I would not
thanks for the advise guys appreciate it, decided to reject it. Want to win this $420 prize money lol
What do you guys think? 12 team ppr, redraft
1 point per reception

QB Phillip rivers
RB Marshawn Lynch
RB CJ Spiller
WR Julio Jones
WR Randall Cobb
TE Greg Olsen
flex: Ryan Matthews

Bench:
Michael Floyd (AZ not SD)
Michael Crabtree