LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 359 users in the forums

***Fantasy Football Thread***

Well I'm making it to the championship provided DeMarco Murray and Brandon Marshall can score at least 4 points combined tomorrow night. *knock on wood!*
Just won my game to get into the playoffs and actually am now in 1st place. 2 teams from each division get in, my division was all log jammed

95% of my team are players i didnt draft lol
Originally posted by Zachary:
Just won my game to get into the playoffs and actually am now in 1st place. 2 teams from each division get in, my division was all log jammed

lol nice. i'm at 70% (12 out of 17)
Do I replace Gronk with Dennis pitta or garret graham?

Originally posted by fortyninerglory:
Originally posted by Zachary:

lol nice. i'm at 70% (12 out of 17)

4 out of 14 for me lol
And without Gronk it's now 3/14
[ Edited by InconvenienTTruth21 on Dec 9, 2013 at 10:55 AM ]
Originally posted by InconvenienTTruth21:
Do I replace Gronk with Dennis pitta or garret graham?

Pitta
Originally posted by vrabbit:
any of you starting Reggie Bush today should bench him, apparently he slipped during warmups and aggravated the injury, unclear whether he'll play

i caught that in time. good thing i picked up joique bell earlier in the week. took out the #3 seed..... time to face off w/ #2.
is it worth picking up josh McCown? he has been scoring big big points lately.
  • Dino
  • Veteran
opps
[ Edited by Dino on Dec 10, 2013 at 7:21 PM ]
  • Dino
  • Veteran
Won my playoff game. Now I get to play the number one seed. 8 Team league.
Keep in mind i was an idiot and wasted a 1st round pick on Doug Martin and then Trent Richardson . Seem to be doing well but this dudes squad is stacked. I'm fcked :( On the left....

My bench -

[ Edited by Dino on Dec 10, 2013 at 7:23 PM ]

So I'm in the playoffs but my QB is RG3 and I'm defintely done starting him.

I picked up josh mccown before last night and I was stoked off what I saw but idk about the jay cutler situation.

Tannehill and Palmer are the only other qbs worth picking up in my league.

What should I do?
Opponent has josh Gordon. Is it a good strategy to pick up Campbell if Mccown doesn't start? I figure if he scores, I score.

Also considering adding darick rogers and dropping cotchery. Good move or no???

Answer me!!!!
[ Edited by Nalo9er on Dec 10, 2013 at 9:07 PM ]
Originally posted by Nalo9er:
Opponent has josh Gordon. Is it a good strategy to pick up Campbell if Mccown doesn't start? I figure if he scores, I score.

Also considering adding darick rogers and dropping cotchery. Good move or no???

Answer me!!!!
If they both were in my ppr league, let's say, Gordon catches 10 balls for 175 yds and 2 tds. This equates to 39.5 pts.

And then let's say Campbell goes 17 for 35 for 285 yds, and 2 tds, 2 int, and 4 sacks. This equates to 15.4 pts.
My league isn't ppr but I see ur point. f**kin frustrating waiting on who da bears will start. Oh well still got Kaep if McCown gets benched.
*****NEED ADVICE ASAP****

So need to know who to start:

Brady v Dolphins

or

Rivers v Broncos tonight

?????
Share 49ersWebzone