LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 230 users in the forums

***Fantasy Football Thread***

Originally posted by YungAce:
It feels great having Manning and Decker in a league

i once had a 45 minute argument because he felt that situation (having QB and WR from the same team) was "cheating"
  • Garce
  • Veteran
Missed out on the playoffs with 3 losses in a row in my big $ league, Tony Romo and Jordan Cameron let me down. Jordy Nelson losing Rodgers was the biggest of blows though, it really cost me this past week.

That being said, in another league, $20 buy in.. in which I believe I have the best team, tops in points, PPR.

DangeRuss Wilson
LeSean McCoy
MJD
Mike Crabtree (flex)
Brandon Marshall
Larry Fitzgerald
Jimmy Graham
texans D
Garrett Hartley

PPR, 2 points/5 Rec

Bench
McGahee
Mendenhall
Dobson
Marlon Brown
Mike Glennon
DeAndre Hopkins
  • Dino
  • Veteran
Question(s) of the week... lol. Playoff time.

CJ2K @ Denver or Ben Tate @ Jacksonville

Nick Foles vs Detroit or Cam Newton @ Saints
Originally posted by Dino:

Tate was pretty bad at home against the Jags a couple of weeks ago, so while the matchup looks good on paper that's kind of scary. I may just roll the dice with Johnson but he's on the road against a good run defense.

I'd definitely play Foles over Cam, Detroit is stout against the run but they suck against the pass and Foles is hot.
Originally posted by Dino:

Id go Tate and Foles.
Guys I am decimated at my QB spot. I was a RGIII victem this year. I tried trading him a few times for another QB but it never worked out. I released him and grabbed Case Keenum. Well that did not work out. So I put in waiver claims on Alex Smith vs WSH, Andy Dalton vs IND, and Joe Flacco vs MIN. Well I went ahead and made Smith my first priority vs WSH D. He has put up 25+ over the past three weeks. I really like Dalton but he is so inconsistent. Then you got Flacco vs MIN's D this week. Who would be your first priority? If somehow Josh McCown does start over Cutler I am going back to grab him over anyone of these guys.
holy s**t

I made the playoffs lol

jumped from 6th to 4th seed.

gonna beat #1 seed and get at least 2nd place
Should I bench the Panthers D? The bucs, steelers and jets d are available. Bucs play bills at home. Steelers play Miami in pitt and jets play Oakland at ny.
Originally posted by 49erfeeeever808:

i once had a 45 minute argument because he felt that situation (having QB and WR from the same team) was "cheating"

How does that argument last longer than 10 seconds?
Originally posted by NC49erfan82:
Guys I am decimated at my QB spot. I was a RGIII victem this year. I tried trading him a few times for another QB but it never worked out. I released him and grabbed Case Keenum. Well that did not work out. So I put in waiver claims on Alex Smith vs WSH, Andy Dalton vs IND, and Joe Flacco vs MIN. Well I went ahead and made Smith my first priority vs WSH D. He has put up 25+ over the past three weeks. I really like Dalton but he is so inconsistent. Then you got Flacco vs MIN's D this week. Who would be your first priority? If somehow Josh McCown does start over Cutler I am going back to grab him over anyone of these guys.

You dropped RG3 for Keenum? Shame on you.

Originally posted by Ninerjohn:
Originally posted by NC49erfan82:

You dropped RG3 for Keenum? Shame on you.

lulz

yeah that was not a smart move

the thing is with new QBs there is no film for Ds to prepare for....but after a few games there is all the game footage Ds need...I would have rode RG3 out
Originally posted by 49erfeeeever808:

How does that argument last longer than 10 seconds?

his stance was that (example) if you had stafford/megatron then a passing TD to calvin johnson counted twice as much......

the commish was actually buying it........ so the persons suggested solution was to have passing TD's count for less.........

conversation got long because the commish was actually considering it.

this is the dude where during the draft after the 4th round he had no clue who he wanted to draft anymore............

this is 4 or so years ago, and i did not rejoin the league.
any of you starting Reggie Bush today should bench him, apparently he slipped during warmups and aggravated the injury, unclear whether he'll play
total mind f**k for me this week, playoffs staring, the guy I'm playing has VD and the 49ers D.
Thought it would he smart to start Alex Smith against Washington over Andrew Luck vs the bengals

Alex didn't do bad, he was actually doing good but didn't play most of the 2nd half cause they're winning 45-10 he finished with 19 Pts while luck has 31 and 9 minutes left

And Calvin Johnson has 4 points because of the snow, ray rice still sucks

Such a frustrating day lol
[ Edited by InconvenienTTruth21 on Dec 8, 2013 at 12:46 PM ]
Share 49ersWebzone