There are 137 users in the forums

***Fantasy Football Thread***

Trade deadline is tonight in my league... traded Kap for Alshon Jeffery. Have RG3 and was looking at the schedule for the playoffs.

Hard to do.. but had to do it. I need help at WR major bad. Had Julio Jones
Case Keenum vs Oakland or RGIII vs Philly... Which one would you do? I am kinda leaning towards Keenum.
Being offered Foles and Decker for Bernard and Golden Tate. I have Ryan and Eli as my QB's. Also another guy is offering me Ben Tate and Steve Smith for Bernard and Golden Tate. Either trade worth it?
Originally posted by NC49erfan82:
Originally posted by marshniners24:
Doug martin
David wilson
Now mike James

IM CURSED

Pffttt I had Doug Martin, Ahmad Bradshaw, Julio Jones, and Justin Blackmon in one league.

I can top that....... Arian Foster, David Wilson, Reggie Wayne, Roddy White.
  • Tman
  • Veteran
Man at the start of the season if I would be told the roster I have now I would be stoked, this is a $1k pot 10 team ppr and through a decent draft and some buy low trades I have

Qb - Matt stafford
Rb - Charles
Rb - sproles
Wr - green
Wr - Cruz
Flex - Nelson
Te - graham
D - 9ers
K - Dawson

Bench

Cj spiller
Danny woodhead
Andre brown
Joique bell
Roddy white
Percy harvin
Crabtree

I drafted kenbrell thompkins with a late round pick and flipped him for spiller after the falcons game when he blew up
I drafted Jason Witten and Chris Johnson and flipped them for jimmy graham after the news graham hurt his foot
Picked up roddy white after he was dropped
9-1 right now hopefully I can keep it going
Would y'all do Demaryius for Lynch?

I have both Welker and Demaryius with Bernard/Brown (Giants) as my RB's..Lynch has a bye next week so that's kinda ehh..but I'm not a fan of having both Denver WR's

or he also offered Ellington for Welker...

help pls
[ Edited by YungBird on Nov 15, 2013 at 1:44 PM ]
Originally posted by YungBird:

I have both Welker and Demaryius with Bernard/Brown (Giants) as my RB's..Lynch has a bye next week so that's kinda ehh..but I'm not a fan of having both Denver WR's

help pls

I don't know, who are the rest of your WR/RB's. If you have some depth at WR that might not be a bad trade. Tell him to go f**k his mother on that Ellington trade though ...
Originally posted by vrabbit:

help pls

I don't know, who are the rest of your WR/RB's. If you have some depth at WR that might not be a bad trade. Tell him to go f**k his mother on that Ellington trade though ...

My WR's are Demaryius, Welker, Hilton, Gordon, Randle, Marvin Jones, Crabtree
RB's: Bernard, Andre Brown (lost Doug Miller and Mike James )

Lynch for Demaryius? Yay or nay
[ Edited by YungBird on Nov 15, 2013 at 2:16 PM ]
Originally posted by vrabbit:

help pls

My WR's are Demaryius, Welker, Hilton, Gordon, Randle, Marvin Jones, Crabtree
RB's: Bernard, Andre Brown (lost Doug Miller and Mike James )
Lynch for Demaryius? Yay or nay

I guess it depends on what other trade options you have out there, but I'd take that trade
Thanks b Rabbit!

thanks Antonio brown, wish i could have traded blackmon instead of you.
should I drop Matt Ryan for Rodgers he's a FA...my QB is Foles right now
  • Dino
  • Veteran
should I drop Matt Ryan for Rodgers he's a FA...my QB is Foles right now

hell yeah
  • Dino
  • Veteran
Do I start Glennon over Cam? I have Vincent Jackson....
Originally posted by Dino:
Do I start Glennon over Cam? I have Vincent Jackson....

Not a chance. Glennon might have a good day but you cant sit your stud for a rookie.
Share 49ersWebzone