LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 267 users in the forums

***Fantasy Football Thread***

• Garce
  • Veteran
Originally posted by est1985:
What are you guys doing with Jordy Nelson? Am I crazy for benching him for Riley Cooper??

i have no idea. I dont really have many options behind him. I had Cecil Shorts but dropped him because I needed a tight end, which was a mistake especially now that Blackmon is out, Shorts will get a ton of targets.

The thing is about Nelson is that he is the only playmaker left... they got to throw to somebody right? Im sure he will still get a lot of looks. GBs D isnt that great, they are going to have to throw the ball.
What are you guys doing with Jordy Nelson? Am I crazy for benching him for Riley Cooper??

Yes.
Originally posted by Garcia:
i have no idea. I dont really have many options behind him. I had Cecil Shorts but dropped him because I needed a tight end, which was a mistake especially now that Blackmon is out, Shorts will get a ton of targets.

The thing is about Nelson is that he is the only playmaker left... they got to throw to somebody right? Im sure he will still get a lot of looks. GBs D isnt that great, they are going to have to throw the ball.

But Seneca Wallace, though.

*pukes*

But Seneca Wallace, though.

*pukes*

If Andre Johnson can have a career day with Case Keenum ....
Is Romo a better play than Luck? I think I'm sticking with Luck, Dallas keeps getting off to slow starts.
Is Romo a better play than Luck? I think I'm sticking with Luck, Dallas keeps getting off to slow starts.

Romo is simply a better fantasy QB than Luck. Not a better QB in real life but better in fantasy.

really depends on the matchup, I like Luck better this week, though Dallas-NO could be high scoring and you know they have Romo chuck it up
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:
Romo is simply a better fantasy QB than Luck. Not a better QB in real life but better in fantasy.

I know, but I went with Romo last week with the WAY better matchup and Luck outdid him. I just think, with a mediocre run game, the Colts will be passing more and more now.
  • Garce
  • Veteran

Romo is having a great year looking at it. #3 QB. I got the #3 QB for a top 15 RB... pretty good deal. Need this doot to bring home a 3rd straight title.

Romo is having a great year looking at it. #3 QB. I got the #3 QB for a top 15 RB... pretty good deal. Need this doot to bring home a 3rd straight title.

I won the High Rollers League last year with Tony as my QB. He gets a bad rap with the picks he throws at bad times but he is a very productive fantasy QB in my opinion. Not Manning of course but still very good.

• Garce
  • Veteran
I won the High Rollers League last year with Tony as my QB. He gets a bad rap with the picks he throws at bad times but he is a very productive fantasy QB in my opinion. Not Manning of course but still very good.

he's not turning the ball over as much so far this year. crossing my fingers.

I know, but I went with Romo last week with the WAY better matchup and Luck outdid him. I just think, with a mediocre run game, the Colts will be passing more and more now.

That is the problem of course with having 2 very good fantasy QBs. Seems like you always go wrong. I'm not sure that the Colts are going to turn 1 dimensional though. They traded for RIchardson ( yes i know he has been bad) and Wayne is out. Pretty sure they are still going to run the ball.
I guess I can't really go wrong with either one, so I'll decide Sunday morning.

Yes.

lol
As you can tell, I rarely post on the forums, but I was just able to trade for Kaepernick in one of my leagues so I thought I'd share my excitement! I'm currently in a 2 qb league (Dalton and Pryor are my starters). I was able to trade Pryor, Lynch, and Keenan Allen for Kaepernick, Charles and Bowe.
Share 49ersWebzone