LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 400 users in the forums

***Fantasy Football Thread***

should i trade miles austin for josh gordon ( since there are 3 teams that want to trade for gordon?
talk me into NOT vetoing this trade:

Cruz and Clay for McCoy and White
Originally posted by vrabbit:

ur getting MCcoy?
Originally posted by Rocket4989:

ur getting MCcoy?

why would I want to veto a trade I'm involved in?
I'm looking for another TE instead of Greg Olsen.

Should I pick up Jordan Reed or Joseph Fauria (I'm assuming hes the lions new #1)
Originally posted by pitseleh:

Should I pick up Jordan Reed or Joseph Fauria (I'm assuming hes the lions new #1)

Reed. Rg3 seems to like throwing to him more....

I'm deep on the waiver wire. So reed might not fall to me. I'm gonna take a chance on gb's backup te. Who knows.......
Originally posted by pitseleh:

Pick Reed (he's consistently improved, while Fauria only had a big game when CJ was hurt)

Since White is still hurt, I'd assume its Cruz/Clay for McCoy. I've always believed if someone accepts a bad trade, then it's their own fault. Unless its the last place guy trading McCoy and has no other player at RB (showing collusion, in which I would veto), then I'd leave it alone.
Would you trade Arian Foster for Gio Bernard and Trent Richardson?

I'd cut Pettis to make room.
[ Edited by btthepunk on Oct 23, 2013 at 10:42 AM ]
Originally posted by btthepunk:

yup, especially if it's a keeper league
Originally posted by btthepunk:

yup, especially if it's a keeper league

Not a keeper league but we're thinking of making it one. My RB depth is terrible and is really the main reason I'm sucking in this league. That and Julio getting hurt.

Anybody know if stills is the #2 wr in NO? I know graham and colston are the top options and they pass to their backs but who's technically their 2? Thinking of swapping Stephen hill for stills cuz I gotta start scrubs this week with my top wrs on bye
Do you guys think Doug Martin will be back? Someone dropped him in one of my leagues and I'm thinking about picking him up (14 man league). I currently have Jamaal Charles, Darren Sproles, Gio Bernard, and Mike James.
Originally posted by YungAce:
Do you guys think Doug Martin will be back? Someone dropped him in one of my leagues and I'm thinking about picking him up (14 man league). I currently have Jamaal Charles, Darren Sproles, Gio Bernard, and Mike James.

He's worth stashing him until they say what the extent of the injury is imo
Just got hit hard with the injury bug (Julio Jones and Doug Martin). I went ahead and traded Justin Blackmon and Roy Helu for Gore and Rueben Randle. I still got Dez Bryant, Keenan Allen, and Jarrett Boykin. Put in a claim for Alshon Jeffery to. My backs are Eddie Lacy, Pierre Thomas, Andre Brown, Zac Stacy, Brandon Jacobs. I just let go of Doug Martin so I thought Gore would be a good priority. Hopefully Nicks will be traded soon to boost Randle's value.

My roster after the trade will look like...

QB RGIII
RB Frank Gore
RB Eddie Lacy
WR Dez Bryant
WR Keenan Allen/ Rueban Randle
FLX Jarrett Boykin
TE Jordan Reed
K Phil Dawson
D/ST Bengals

Bench
Brandon Jacobs (hopefully win the claim for Alshon Jeffery and drop Jacobs)
Andre Brown
Zac Stacy
Rueben Randle
Pierre Thomas
[ Edited by NC49erfan82 on Oct 23, 2013 at 7:22 PM ]
I think martin will be back
[ Edited by marshniners24 on Oct 23, 2013 at 8:38 PM ]
Share 49ersWebzone