LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 278 users in the forums

***Fantasy Football Thread***

Originally posted by Ninerjohn:
Originally posted by YungBird:
Colston for Witten

Do you guys think this is an even trade? Some people in my league want me to vote against it. They're pretty much eve receiving yards/receptions wise except Witten has 3 TD's to Colston's 1.

You cant veto that trade.

My thoughts exactly, just wanted to be sure I wasn't missing something.
I'm being offered Kenbrell Thompkins and Michael Floyd for Greg Jennings. I think I'm gonna do it. What do you guys think?
Originally posted by btthepunk:
I'm being offered Kenbrell Thompkins and Michael Floyd for Greg Jennings. I think I'm gonna do it. What do you guys think?

I would take Thompkins OR Floyd for Jennings. Both? Hell yes.
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:

I would take Thompkins OR Floyd for Jennings. Both? Hell yes.

I accepted it. Hopefully it doesn't get vetoed.
  • Garce
  • Veteran

lol thats a horrible trade for that doot. He must really like Gweg Jennings
Originally posted by Garcia:

lol thats a horrible trade for that doot. He must really like Gweg Jennings

Maybe he thinks that Freeman will make Jennings go off? Freeman had success throwing to Vincent Jackson and Mike Williams.
Should I pick up Harvin and stash him on my bench? I currently have Russell Wilson, Antonio Brown, Le'veon Bell, and Martellus Bennet on my bench. I don't know who I should drop to pick him up. I was Vernon Davis as my TE.
Who would you start at flex in a PPR league? Keenan Allen vs JAX or Brandon Jacobs vs MIN? I got Jacobs in now.
Originally posted by dasblack:
Should I pick up Harvin and stash him on my bench? I currently have Russell Wilson, Antonio Brown, Le'veon Bell, and Martellus Bennet on my bench. I don't know who I should drop to pick him up. I was Vernon Davis as my TE.

The only guy that makes any sense to drop for Harvin is Bennett. Since you have VD as your tight end I would probably do that.
Originally posted by NC49erfan82:
Who would you start at flex in a PPR league? Keenan Allen vs JAX or Brandon Jacobs vs MIN? I got Jacobs in now.

Allen

The only thing I hate worse than my opponent getting a big early lead is losing to a Seahawks homer.

• Garce
  • Veteran
Doug Baldwin? Lol
Gronk has been cleared to play
This dude got brady bench, should I trade cam newton for brady? Philip rivers is my starting qb and got the bye week on week 9, which is the day I play the dude in first place who own peyton manning( im on second place by one game). Cam play tampa bay next week on Thursday and brady is getting gronk back.should I do it?
Just traded miller and antonio brown for gronk and miles austin
Share 49ersWebzone