LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 362 users in the forums

***Fantasy Football Thread***

What's everyones take on Trade Veto? Long story short....a guy is crying like a little girl because his trade got vetoed. I had nothing to do with it but he is blaming me for some reason. So now he is getting everyone to veto any trade that I make. Oh and he is the league manager.
Originally posted by drake49er:
What's everyones take on Trade Veto? Long story short....a guy is crying like a little girl because his trade got vetoed. I had nothing to do with it but he is blaming me for some reason. So now he is getting everyone to veto any trade that I make. Oh and he is the league manager.

Tell him to EAD!
Would you guys drop Bradshaw for Marlon Brown? With Rice hurt the Ravens could revert to the passing game a lot.

I got Doug Martin, Eddie Lacy, Ahmad Bradshaw, Ben Tate, Brandon Jacobs, and Willis McGahee as my RB's. I may wait to see what happens if McGahee passes his physical and signs before I try any of that.

My WR's are Julio Jones, Dez Bryant, Eddie Royal, and Justin Blackmon.
[ Edited by NC49erfan82 on Sep 19, 2013 at 7:33 AM ]
  • Garce
  • Veteran
Originally posted by NC49erfan82:
Would you guys drop Bradshaw for Marlon Brown? With Rice hurt the Ravens could revert to the passing game a lot.

I got Doug Martin, Eddie Lacy, Ahmad Bradshaw, Ben Tate, Brandon Jacobs, and Willis McGahee as my RB's. I may wait to see what happens if McGahee passes his physical and signs before I try any of that.

Bradshaw's value just dropped big time. I would probably make that trade.
  • Garce
  • Veteran
Originally posted by drake49er:

If the league Vetoes - it's Vetoe'd hes the f**king league manager lol he should know better than to complain
Originally posted by Garcia:
Originally posted by DaManRathman:
Vick vs. Chiefs
Romo vs. Rams

Seems absurd not to start Vick with how he has produced so far this year, but the Chiefs have been stingy this year so far and Thursday night games can be real ugly (look at last week's snooze fest).

Rams have given up 350+ passing yards so far in both games, to Palmer and Ryan.

Thoughts?

I'd stick with the #1 Fantasy QB in Mike Vick.

But you never know with Romo. All I hear out of Dallas is that they are trying to run the ball more.

Starting Vick even though I got a bad feeling about tonight's game.

If I lose because I started Vick I am going to blame you.
  • Garce
  • Veteran
Originally posted by DaManRathman:
Starting Vick even though I got a bad feeling about tonight's game.

If I lose because I started Vick I am going to blame you.

If you win because of him you got to blame me for that too

It is not a trade. He is on waivers!
Who would you guys trade for if you needed a third receiver, James Jones or Tavon Austin?

Non ppr

It is not a trade. He is on waivers!

GGG lmao

I'm with him on taking Brown over Bradshaw though. You're set at RB

• Garce
  • Veteran
Same s**t - lol you get what I meant
  • Garce
  • Veteran
Originally posted by YungAce:
Who would you guys trade for if you needed a third receiver, James Jones or Tavon Austin?

Non ppr

Depends on your opinion on Tavon Austin.

The reliable choice would be jones, but that dude is frustrating. Boom or bust.

Tavon could have a higher ceiling but you're talking about a rookie in a worse offense than Jones is in

I'd say jones
I have VD with Bennett on the bench. i'm thinking of offering VD or Bennet for Giovanni straight up. the dude has Gronk........ just gronk..... it's the dude's first time playing, and is one of those "new" niner fans that the fans of the other 31 teams talk about.

we do have a veto system in place. trade sounds justifiable? (thinking long term)
[ Edited by 49erfeeeever808 on Sep 19, 2013 at 4:05 PM ]
I traded Cam Newton for Tom Brady

Brady getting Gronk and Amendola back soon
Originally posted by InconvenienTTruth21:
I traded Cam Newton for Tom Brady

Brady getting Gronk and Amendola back soon
lol i am trying to do the same thing.
Share 49ersWebzone