LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 219 users in the forums

***Fantasy Football Thread***

all 4 of my championship games are close as hell
  • jrg
  • Veteran
Originally posted by RonMexico:

I'm scared...Dolphins negative two points already is killing me.
Originally posted by RonMexico:

by the look of things either my lead or my remaining players will get me 4/4 championships

nice night by miles austin will help
  • jrg
  • Veteran
steven jackson not playing pretty screwed me.. moreno and maroney are my backup RB's and they didn't do squat either

guess i gotta settle for 2nd place this year
I am the Champion of my league this year, 105-77
I got kicked out of the league I was in for my name. People just don't like buttsecks for some reason.
Originally posted by buttsecks:
I got kicked out of the league I was in for my name. People just don't like buttsecks for some reason.

Dude no one respects buttsex.
one final game tomorrow

Idk if I should start beanie wells, he is listed as questionable, but if the Vikings lose, there is a good chance he will play.

I may pick up a RB from the last game of the day to switch to if thats the case...

Freak Pats are confusing me too...I had to bench welker.
The team that made the championship game in one of my money leagues, the owner, hadnt updated his team all season. (Dont know how he made the championship game)

But this week for the title the league manager updated his team and put in Fred Jackson which in turn made me lose. WTF, this is wronge, what do I do?

Im sooo pissed

• luv49rs
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by buttsecks:

i hear some people like buttsecks
  • jrg
  • Veteran
It's June, and I'm in 3 leagues already
i'm in 2 so far

HALP!

out of brees, moreno, benson, a. johnson, r. white, s. rice, r. meachem, v. davis and a. gates i need 3 keepers.

brees and a. johnson are a lock and i'm leaning towards benson but i'm torn

wat do?
Originally posted by GoldenIowa49er:
i'm in 2 so far

HALP!

out of brees, moreno, benson, a. johnson, r. white, s. rice, r. meachem, v. davis and a. gates i need 3 keepers.

wat do?

Roddy White FTW
Originally posted by ninrzrule:
Originally posted by GoldenIowa49er:
i'm in 2 so far

HALP!

wat do?

Roddy White FTW

last year i didn't keep a running back and everybody hoarded them...most guys kept at least one and i think about half of the league kept 2

thus...i ended up with moreno, benson, bush and mcgahee

luckily benson came through...i'm not sure what will be left if i don't keep at least one reliable back

and to me...moreno is still a big question mark since mcdaniels is so friggin' unpredictable
Share 49ersWebzone