There are 269 users in the forums

***Fantasy Football Thread***

• Garce
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Fincham11:
Originally posted by teeohh:
Who has a better year. Chris Ivory or Lamar Miller?

Miller
Miller or Giovanni Bernard

I think Miller but I like Bernard too... toss up

Miller

Bernard
Originally posted by Garcia:

Miller

I think Miller but I like Bernard too... toss up
Yeah, I have the 3rd overall pick this Sunday in a 6 keeper league. I'm taking over a team that dropped out. These are my 6 keepers I chose. I think my team is pretty weak.

Aaron Rodgers
LeSean McCoy
Fred Jackson
Mike Williams
Torrey Smith
Greg Little
  • Garce
  • Veteran
Yeah, I have the 3rd overall pick this Sunday in a 6 keeper league. I'm taking over a team that dropped out. These are my 6 keepers I chose. I think my team is pretty weak.

Aaron Rodgers
LeSean McCoy
Fred Jackson
Mike Williams
Torrey Smith
Greg Little

You need another RB bad but also another WR.... eeeee 6 keepers wtf

Aaron Rodgers
LeSean McCoy
Fred Jackson
Mike Williams
Torrey Smith
Greg Little

You need another RB bad but also another WR.... eeeee 6 keepers wtf
I know it's crazy with 6. The only reason I joined is because they needed one more and my friend that was in the league joined my league. I offered a trade sending Aaron Rodgers and McCoy to this dude for Gore and Richardson. Cuz like u said i need RB's bad.

Aaron Rodgers
LeSean McCoy
Fred Jackson
Mike Williams
Torrey Smith
Greg Little

I'm pretty sure whoever that team has as a kicker is a better keep option than Fred f**king Jackson
  • Garce
  • Veteran
I know it's crazy with 6. The only reason I joined is because they needed one more and my friend that was in the league joined my league. I offered a trade sending Aaron Rodgers and McCoy to this dude for Gore and Richardson. Cuz like u said i need RB's bad.

I would not make that trade. Because I think McCoy will be a boss and Rodgers is Rodgers.

What FA's are available?
  • Garce
  • Veteran
Originally posted by vrabbit:
I'm pretty sure whoever that team has as a kicker is a better keep option than Fred f**king Jackson

still that someone offered me Pierre Garcon for Jackson

I would not make that trade. Because I think McCoy will be a boss and Rodgers is Rodgers.

What FA's are available?
Miller and Ivory are avaliable. The deadline for keepers is 5 PM today so maybe a decent RB will get released.
  • Garce
  • Veteran

What FA's are available?
Miller and Ivory are avaliable. The deadline for keepers is 5 PM today so maybe a decent RB will get released.

Pray that Miller is available.

What FA's are available?

Pray that Miller is available.
Lol, I am. This team is gona rough to win with. I have to do something. Would you drop Little and keep Hunter or Pierre Thomas instead. There the other RB's on the team.
  • Garce
  • Veteran
Lol, I am. This team is gona rough to win with. I have to do something. Would you drop Little and keep Hunter or Pierre Thomas instead. There the other RB's on the team.

I dont have much experience with keepers, may be worth keeping hunter because of the long term potential.... but i dont know

I dont have much experience with keepers, may be worth keeping hunter because of the long term potential.... but i dont know

Ok brah, Marshawn Lynch, McFadden, and Bush got released some of the bigger names.
  • Garce
  • Veteran
Ok brah, Marshawn Lynch, McFadden, and Bush got released some of the bigger names.

Lynch for sure, should be your #1 pick if he's there.... bush if you can in round 3 or so.
  • jrg
  • Veteran
WOW the new Yahoo fantasy football looks amazing!

Share 49ersWebzone