There are 201 users in the forums

Hey Guys just want a evaluation of my drafted players. (F. Football)

This is my drafted players in my 12 man league any sugguestions or ideas or anything that I can do to help my bench. So, if you can tell me what you think that be great. Thanks guys.

QB Aaron Rodgers
WR Andre Johnson
WR Randy Moss
RB Thomas Jones
RB Ray Rice
TE Dustin Keller
W/R DeSean Jackson
K Joe Nedney
DEF Pittsburgh
BN Vernon Davis
BN Derrick Ward
BN Chris Chambers
BN Ahmad Bradshaw
BN Chester Taylor
BN Shaun Hill
i like ur team a lot! ur stacked at WR! not much depth but what ever. great depth at RB! 9/10
I like your team, minus the RB's. Your top 3 running backs are in 3-back time shares and the other two are backups. Your guys could emerge, but it's a gamble.
  • TheHitman
  • Info N/A
Originally posted by SacRock14:
I like your team, minus the RB's. Your top 3 running backs are in 3-back time shares and the other two are backups. Your guys could emerge, but it's a gamble.

Ray Rice and Thomas Jones are HUGE risks at RB. In both my leagues those guys are backups to better players. I'd stay away from Thomas Jones altogether. new HC, new QB, no Favre, rookie RB drafted in round 3, and crowded backfield spell trouble for an older RB. Ray Rice is a gamble too because of the presence of McGahee and McClain. If he stumbles even once, they could replace him. Plus the Ravens Offense is notoriously boring. A good game for Rice would be 75 yards and a TD. You need more out of a starter... at least a guy who can go off for 150 yards and 2 TDs once in a while.
  • crzy
  • Hall of Fame
I hope for your sake this is a PPR league.
it is a ppr
  • crzy
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by NFSB86:
it is a ppr

Did you draft Desean Jackson in the 4th round? Or Thomas Jones?

[ Edited by crzy on Sep 5, 2009 at 15:26:42 ]
Originally posted by crzy:
Originally posted by NFSB86:
it is a ppr

Did you draft Desean Jackson in the 4th round? Or Thomas Jones?

Thomas Jones.
  • crzy
  • Hall of Fame
I'm not a fan of Thomas Jones as your #1 back.

Also not really a fan of Ward.

[ Edited by crzy on Sep 5, 2009 at 15:31:50 ]
neither am I was the 11 out of 12 in a snake draft and all running backs i thought of getting were gone so i went with Andre and then Randy because someone took fitz earlier as a auto pick

Share 49ersWebzone