There are 207 users in the forums

Is my team as good as I think or am I just being overly optimistic??

Matt Ryan
Jones-Drew
Willie Parker
Boldin
Greg Jennings
Nate Burleson
Vernon Davis
Joe Nedney
Niners D/ST

Jay Cutler
Knowshon Moreno
Glen Coffee
Josh Morgan
Jeremy Maclin

I feel great about how it worked out. I have quality starters, good traid bait if needed, and a few young guys that could be stars.

Am I out to lunch??
Originally posted by bigmur49:
Matt Ryan
Jones-Drew
Willie Parker
Boldin
Greg Jennings
Nate Burleson
Vernon Davis
Joe Nedney
Niners D/ST

Jay Cutler
Knowshon Moreno
Glen Coffee
Josh Morgan
Jeremy Maclin

I feel great about how it worked out. I have quality starters, good traid bait if needed, and a few young guys that could be stars.

Am I out to lunch??

[insert facepalm here]

you are being WAY OVER OPTIMISTIC

A homer's draft by all means, where you picking last in most rounds?

I hate the Burleson pick, Vernon and Nedney are your STARTERS, Morgan sure ok, but Coffee? really? Please tell me this, at least, is a keeper league since you have Maclin and Moreno
  • crzy
  • Hall of Fame
This is a 12 team league?

You have question marks at QB but Ryan and Cutler should at least be serviceable. And I don't think the Niners defense is starter-worthy.

Is Burleson a flex starter or WR starter? If you're start three wide receivers, you could be in trouble there because I don't think Morgan, Maclin, or Burleson will put up WR#3 numbers. Josh Morgan surely has the talent to be a dominant receiver, but the 49ers are dreadful at quarterback, and will stick mostly to the ground game, which will hurt his fantasy numbers.

Vernon Davis isn't a fantasy-worthy starter either. He's a backup tight end in fantasy football.

You'll be somewhat competitive, but you should temper your expectations.
[ Edited by crzy on Aug 25, 2009 at 11:32 AM ]
Well that settles that.

Glad I don't pay for the league!!
and I don't love fast willie parker as only your 2nd back. He should be like your 3rd back
Share 49ersWebzone