TE Greg Olsen
DEF Baltimore
K Nick Folk

BN Thomas Jones
BN Michael Jenkins
BN Matt Cassell
BN Anthony Fasano
BN Lance Moore

I have one spot open, and there are some pretty good running backs that went undrafted (Jamal Lewis, Cedric Benson, Felix Jones, Julius Jones, Ray Rice), but I feel like I need to add another WR. My options are (Kevin Curtis, Issac Bruce, Earl Bennett, Nate Washington, or Josh Morgan?)

What do you guys think?
I'm biased of course so I'd say go for Morgan since he'll most likely be the leading receiver for our team this year..
felix jones.....he was having a legit year until he got hurt, theres alot of upside there
LT Frank then Roddy as you first 3 picks? i give you a b+
  • krizay
  • Veteran
Drop Jenkins for Morgan then add Rice with extra spot
  • crzy
  • Hall of Fame
Drop Fasano add Ray Rice. Drop Jenkins add Morgan. Add Felix Jones with the last spot.

This is what I would do.
[ Edited by crzy on Aug 21, 2009 at 8:47 AM ]
  • Dino
  • Veteran
pretty solid bro
Originally posted by krizay:
Drop Jenkins for Morgan then add Rice with extra spot

What he said. Especially having Roddy White as one of your WR's i usually hate having two WR's from the same team(unless their names are Boldin and Fitz). Josh Morgan is a high upside pick this year as he showed some promise last year.

Ray Rice is a nice add as well IMO. He'll compete with McGahee and McClain for carries but he's a nice #4 RB behind LT,Gore and T. Jones.
I might be alone in this, but I think I'd pick up Benson. I had Rice, J Jones, and Benson all at different times last year. And the guy that was doing the best at the end of the season was Benson. I think he could end up getting a lot carries and being a dependable, but not great, FF scorer this year.
  • krizay
  • Veteran
Originally posted by TheFunkyChicken:
I might be alone in this, but I think I'd pick up Benson. I had Rice, J Jones, and Benson all at different times last year. And the guy that was doing the best at the end of the season was Benson. I think he could end up getting a lot carries and being a dependable, but not great, FF scorer this year.

But Rice wasn't the main guy there last year. He is this year.

• 4ML
  • Veteran
Originally posted by crzy:
Drop Fasano add Ray Rice. Drop Jenkins add Morgan. Add Felix Jones with the last spot.

This is what I would do.
Share 49ersWebzone