LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 225 users in the forums

Grade My Draft

Veteran, 10 Team League (QB Heavy = 6pts p/passing TD)

Quote:

QB Tony Romo

RB Adrian Peterson
RB DeAngelo Williams

WR Chad Ochocinco
WR Santonio Holmes
WR Donnie Avery

TE Jason Witten

KR Rob Bironas

DEF Pittsburgh

BN Willie Parker
BN Reggie Bush
BN Ted Ginn Jr.
BN Kevin Curtis
BN Brett Favre
BN Issac Bruce

I'm nervous about Chad and Deangelo...will Romo be better without TO?

Thx a lot fellas
[ Edited by 3rdGenNiner on Aug 20, 2009 at 1:20 PM ]
Your WR core is very weak
Originally posted by BirdmanJr:
Your WR core is very weak

I'm hoping that Parker and/or Bush put up good numbers and I can trade straight up with one of the WR heavy teams...But, until then I'll rely on my depth and play match ups.

I took Witten over as my first receiver for the QB-TE combo, thought it was a strong play, could bite me in the a$$
I'd give it a C+
C-

and I am not mad at your plan to trade for a legit WR1, I employ that method myself....but in a 10 man league you really should have been able to draft a better WR and still get everyone else you got.

My guess is you reached in the 3rd round on Romo?
[ Edited by danimal on Aug 20, 2009 at 4:00 PM ]
Originally posted by danimal:
C-

and I am not mad at your plan to trade for a legit WR1, I employ that method myself....but in a 10 man league you really should have been able to draft a better WR and still get everyone else you got.

Bingo, it was actually a connection issue...I was watching Romo so I had him in my queue, when my connection was lost I auto drafted Romo. Then I was pressured to pull the trigger on Witten.

I'm relying on waivers to bail me out at WR...
Originally posted by 3rdGenNiner:
Originally posted by danimal:
C-

Bingo, it was actually a connection issue...I was watching Romo so I had him in my queue, when my connection was lost I auto drafted Romo. Then I was pressured to pull the trigger on Witten.

I'm relying on waivers to bail me out at WR...

ah yes, that has happened to me before. good luck, and remember, sometimes it is better to be lucky than good
7.8 out of 10.0
  • crzy
  • Hall of Fame
Romo in the third round is what killed your draft.
c-
I'd say you whiffed on your QB in a QB heavy league and your WR corps is pretty weak, but I do like ochocinco, just not as a #1

Share 49ersWebzone