LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 447 users in the forums

crzy's Dynasty Football League (League Closed)

• SLICK
  • Veteran
Im ready.....
  • crzy
  • Hall of Fame
Draft will be in August. We only need a month.
any open teams?

Originally posted by crzy:

I may have to drop out, as most know I deal with depression and OCD, and it has over taken my life, I am on out patient therapy mon-fri for the next 4-6 weeks.

I dont want to slow the draft down, so if InconvinentTruth21 wants in, he can take my place. I have a decent team.
Originally posted by AB83Rules:

I may have to drop out, as most know I deal with depression and OCD, and it has over taken my life, I am on out patient therapy mon-fri for the next 4-6 weeks.

I dont want to slow the draft down, so if InconvinentTruth21 wants in, he can take my place. I have a decent team.

I joined esco's league, so now I'm in 3. I don't like being in too many leagues so ill pass.

Sorry to hear that bro, hope it all gets better soon man
  • crzy
  • Hall of Fame
I've decided that I will be closing this league y'all.

Apologies, but I don't have the time to organize a webzone draft this year.

If anyone wants to take over, you're more than welcome.
I've decided that I will be closing this league y'all.

Apologies, but I don't have the time to organize a webzone draft this year.

If anyone wants to take over, you're more than welcome.

• jrg
  • Veteran
  • 4ML
  • Veteran
I can take over if everyone is on board. I won't be as good as crzy at managing it...but I'll try my best. But, I'll only do it if most of you return. The best part of this league is the competition. It will be pointless to continue without it.
  • jrg
  • Veteran
I'm still in

Originally posted by 4ML:
I can take over if everyone is on board. I won't be as good as crzy at managing it...but I'll try my best. But, I'll only do it if most of you return. The best part of this league is the competition. It will be pointless to continue without it.

will crzy remain in the league?
  • 4ML
  • Veteran
Originally posted by vrabbit:

I hope so.

I hope so.

I'm intrigued about taking over for Jason's team, would like to see his roster and scoring settings. 3 keepers right?
  • 4ML
  • Veteran

I hope so.

I'm intrigued about taking over for Jason's team, would like to see his roster and scoring settings. 3 keepers right?

Last Year's Keepers:
Tom Brady
Victor Cruz
Jordy Nelson

Rest of the team:
Carson Palmer
Witten
Lance Moore
Ahmad Bradshaw
Michael Turner
Golden Tate
Woodhead
Brent Celek
Daniel Thomas
Ben Tate
Kevin Smith

Kicker
Robbie Gould

Defense:
San Diego
Houston

IDP:
Cameron Wake
Kam Chancellor
Calais Campbell
[ Edited by 4ML on Jul 19, 2013 at 2:39 PM ]
  • crzy
  • Hall of Fame

yes. If 4ML takes over, then I'm down.

Sorry for the inconvenience guys.
Share 49ersWebzone