LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 259 users in the forums

the first of Im sure many, many, many "Rate My Team" threads

8th Pick 12 Team Leauge

3 WR league, 1 Flex

Your Team
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1. Frank Gore (SF - RB)
2. Calvin Johnson (Det - WR)
3. Ronnie Brown (Mia - RB)
4. Wes Welker (NE - WR)
5. LenDale White (Ten - RB)
6. Bernard Berrian (Min - WR)
7. Kellen Winslow (TB - TE)
8. Brett Favre (NYJ - QB)
9. San Diego (SD - DEF)
10. Matt Cassel (KC - QB)
11. Jeremy Shockey (NO - TE)
12. Isaac Bruce (SF - WR)
13. Laurence Maroney (NE - RB)
14. Nick Folk (Dal - K)
15. Plaxico Burress (NYG - WR)
i like
  • krizay
  • Veteran
Not bad. I don't like your QB situation. I probably would went QB in the 5th over lendale (depending on what QB's was there)
I love how you drafted Favre. lol

Solid team mang.

Is Josh Morgan available or the Crabs?
[ Edited by WheresWaldo on Jul 9, 2009 at 5:48 PM ]
  • jrg
  • Veteran
I agree w/ krizay.

You should've went QB in the 5th, but both Cassell and Favre and high-risk/high-reward picks so you may end up just fine.

Regardless, solid team man
  • jrg
  • Veteran
I love how far Frank Gore is falling in drafts..with Jimmy Raye in control of the offense, I think Gore should be a top 5 if not top 3 overall pick.

In my keeper league I had the 3rd overall pick and traded down to 6th overall and also acquired this guys 2nd round pick because he wanted to move up to 3 to get someone.

Lol, watch..he's gonna want to move up just to get Gore.
I think I'll be ok w Faver....Everyone knows he is coming back...and Cassell willl play from behind everygame. AND INTs dont count...this team will do some damage if TE's contribute, and not get hurt. Had to get a RB that scores TD's LenDale has trimmed down to like 220 something if you can beleive that....thats why i passed on a qb in the 5th
  • jrg
  • Veteran
Originally posted by ninerlifer:
I think I'll be ok w Faver....Everyone knows he is coming back...and Cassell willl play from behind everygame. AND INTs dont count...this team will do some damage if TE's contribute, and not get hurt. Had to get a RB that scores TD's LenDale has trimmed down to like 220 something if you can beleive that....thats why i passed on a qb in the 5th

If he trimmed down to 220, why would you focus on him? It was nice to have a guy like him who'd be HUGE and just pound the ball in the endzone.

They used a speed (Johnson) and power (White) combo for their running attack..it was frustrating to be an owner of Johnson because he'd break off 90 yard runs, then they'd pound White into the endzone.

Same goes w/ LeRon McClain.
Originally posted by jrg:

If he trimmed down to 220, why would you focus on him? It was nice to have a guy like him who'd be HUGE and just pound the ball in the endzone.

They used a speed (Johnson) and power (White) combo for their running attack..it was frustrating to be an owner of Johnson because he'd break off 90 yard runs, then they'd pound White into the endzone.

Because White is a beast...who at 220 something will break off even longer runs....plus he gets all the Goal Line carries anyways.
  • jrg
  • Veteran

Because White is a beast...who at 220 something will break off even longer runs....plus he gets all the Goal Line carries anyways.

My point was him trimming up takes effectiveness away from his goal line carries.

My point was him trimming up takes effectiveness away from his goal line carries.

doesent really matter, he is all muscle now and no fat...he still is gonna get the goalline touches regardless, my point is he should be better than a 3 ypc back now.
Your team doesn't really inspire me all that much honestly. Unless you make some good waiver wire moves I highly doubt this team is headed for any championships.
Originally posted by AllTimeGreat:
Your team doesn't really inspire me all that much honestly. Unless you make some good waiver wire moves I highly doubt this team is headed for any championships.

thank god this is a mock!
i dont think its that good of a team enough for a winning record but not a championchip team

whats up with the favre pick im sure u couldve got him much leter if u wanted him tht bad
  • GoNiners42
  • Info N/A
team is ok. dont like ur rb2. ur wr 2 and 3 r not good either. esp wr3. qb is shaky. i dont even love calvin that much.

i am sorry to be so harsh. i know some people like ronnie, but he doesnt get that many carries. white also splits time and is unlikely to duplicate his td totals. and i dont like berrian that much, but with farve he should be a lot better. i am not a winslow fan wither but he is talented.
Share 49ersWebzone