LISTEN: 49ers Offseason Musings With Legendary Columnist Mike Silver →

There are 162 users in the forums

Yahoo stattracker is now FREE for ALL

got this email after purchasing it

"Dear Yahoo! Sports Fantasy Football customer:

This is a message to inform you that we are no longer charging a fee for StatTracker, our live scoring application for Fantasy Football. Our records indicate that you have already purchased the StatTracker and Draft Kit Combo for the 2009 season.

Because of this change in programming, your account will be automatically refunded for the full amount of your purchase, and you may continue to access Draft Kit for the 2009 season at no additional cost. There is no action required from you. Please allow 3-4 weeks for the refund to be processed."
[ Edited by RonMexico on Jul 1, 2009 at 10:00 PM ]
The #1 Fantasy Football game just got better! Real time scoring is now free by popular demand!

StatTracker will be available once the NFL season starts on Thursday, Sep 10.

With StatTracker, you'll get instant player stats and live fantasy scoring throughout the game, including your team roster page. StatTracker also gives you real-time NFL scoring updates from every game around the league.
Originally posted by RonMexico:
The #1 Fantasy Football game just got better! Real time scoring is now free by popular demand!

With StatTracker, you'll get instant player stats and live fantasy scoring throughout the game, including your team roster page. StatTracker also gives you real-time NFL scoring updates from every game around the league.

is this iPhoneable? or just computerable? lol
Originally posted by TlSSER:
Originally posted by RonMexico:

is this iPhoneable? or just computerable? lol

last year there was a yahoo FF mobile website, it sucked balls but I don't know if they have improved it by now
  • jrg
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Conejo:
And Yahoo takes a big step closer to ESPN. I've tried to keep my loyalty to Yahoo, but lately I've been switching the leagues I run to ESPN. This definitely helps bridge the gap.
  • 4ML
  • Veteran

Every year I'm tempted to buy stat tracker only to talk myself out of it. I won't need to do it anymore. Thank you Yahoo.
Originally posted by jrg:
That's great news.

• evil
  • Veteran
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
  • jrg
  • Veteran
Is this JUST for football?

I play baseball, basketball, and sometimes hockey as well.
  • evil
  • Veteran
Is this JUST for football?

I play baseball, basketball, and sometimes hockey as well.

Hockey eh ? I think we needs a WZ league in the fall...what say you ?
Stattracker costs $10. Not like it was an amount that should prevent you from getting it. Anyway.. nice to see that everyone can get it now. I get it every year.
  • Esco
  • Hall of Fame
meh
Share 49ersWebzone