There are 194 users in the forums

WZ Football 2014

Originally posted by Muggins:
Originally posted by vrabbit:
Originally posted by Muggins:
I'm pretty sure I want in. I wish I hadn't reupped in two other leagues though. This would give me 3 fantasy leagues, yikes.

I've done 7 or 8, don't be a pansy.

lol I've done 3 before and it's a bit annoying. Seriously you've done 7-8? lmao

including the college football one I'm sure I've gotten to at least 7, but it may have been 8, at that point you just kinda lose count

football is the only sport where I can do that. I'm doing two in baseball and hesitant to do a 3rd one.
  • Garce
  • Veteran
I'm doing 3 fantasy baseball leagues and it has fantasy'd me out a bit. I love it but I don't think I want to over do it with football this year.
  • jrg
  • Veteran
yeah im toning mine down a little too. i was in multiple $ leagues, leagues on yahoo, fleaflicker, espn, etc.

a bit much haha
Originally posted by jrg:
yeah im toning mine down a little too. i was in multiple $ leagues, leagues on yahoo, fleaflicker, espn, etc.

a bit much haha

last season it was 7 for me: 3 yahoo, 2 fleaflicker, 1 NFL.com, and the CFB one.
im in if theres room.
if anyone is interested in trading for Cordarrelle Patterson I might let you have him for a pretty fair deal, let me know
  • Garce
  • Veteran
Jrg what teams do mug and I get how do we determine that and I'm assuming this is going to be a WZ draft?
Are we keeping 4 in this league - or 3?
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:
Are we keeping 4 in this league - or 3?

I believe it's 4 on here
  • jrg
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Garcia:
Jrg what teams do mug and I get how do we determine that and I'm assuming this is going to be a WZ draft?

I'll probably go to random.org with and randomize the order and then let you guys choose which teams you want to take over.

Originally posted by vrabbit:
I believe it's 4 on here

Correct

• jimrat
  • Veteran
I'm down if you need anymore
Matthew Stafford and Nick Foles are on the block for anyone looking for a QB.
What is up with this league James? Do we have 12 owners? When will the draft start?
  • jrg
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:
What is up with this league James? Do we have 12 owners? When will the draft start?

We do. I'd like to have it sometime in mid-late August. That'd give us a few weeks to finish a draft.
Are we going to do this thing live or is it going to be a WZ draft?
Share 49ersWebzone