There are 221 users in the forums

Post Whore League Season 11 Champ Boiseniner!

• Tman
  • Veteran
WTF

lollol

I hope your getting a reach around with that trade too at least
wtf is that trade
  • Esco
  • Hall of Fame
Yikes. I typically don't mess with trades unless one of the trading parties ask me to. Feel free to exercise your right to veto within the first 24 hours if you like.
  • SoCold
  • Hall of Dumb
Call it a hunch or gut feeling but I don't think A Brown makes it the entire season. He's missed a week of camp with a quad injury. He more than likely wont play in the preseason and will prob pull a hammy in the first game.

Plus its a free league so no1curr. Taking chances if fun.

#Cursed
  • Esco
  • Hall of Fame
Keeping in line with the past few years the keeper deadline will be at the end of week 3 of the preseason. Please make your final keeper selections by 8/26, on 8/27 the rosters will be cleared of all non-keepers, no exceptions. The draft date will be Sunday 9/2 at 8:00 pm EST (5pm PST). Be there of be square.
Originally posted by SoCold:
Call it a hunch or gut feeling but I don't think A Brown makes it the entire season. He's missed a week of camp with a quad injury. He more than likely wont play in the preseason and will prob pull a hammy in the first game.

Plus its a free league so no1curr. Taking chances if fun.

#Cursed

#every1curr
#nicejobboast
#lolwtf
  • boast
  • Hella Fame
Originally posted by RonMexico:
#every1curr
#nicejobboast
#lolwtf

I missed last season's draft. I needed something good to happen.
Originally posted by Esco:
Keeping in line with the past few years the keeper deadline will be at the end of week 3 of the preseason. Please make your final keeper selections by 8/26, on 8/27 the rosters will be cleared of all non-keepers, no exceptions. The draft date will be Sunday 9/2 at 8:00 pm EST (5pm PST). Be there of be square.

Bump
You can draft from Fleaflicker's mobile app right? I have a live draft that same night that starts a couple hours before this one I'm gonna need to be drafting while I draft.

• SoCold
  • Hall of Dumb
Originally posted by PA9erFaithful:
You can draft from Fleaflicker's mobile app right? I have a live draft that same night that starts a couple hours before this one I'm gonna need to be drafting while I draft.

yeah, it's decent I used it last year.
Originally posted by SoCold:
Originally posted by PA9erFaithful:

yeah, it's decent I used it last year.

Neat. Thanks.
  • Esco
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by Kingpin:
Originally posted by Esco:

Bump

One week until the keeper deadline?
  • Esco
  • Hall of Fame
Final reminder. Tomorrow the rosters will be cleared.
  • Esco
  • Hall of Fame
Rosters cleared boys.
Share 49ersWebzone